New Chamois Edith!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ooh...which Prada are you after?

2. Congrats, I love that color!!!

3. Ordered a brown Edith from NM online today. I guess it was the only one because I looked later & they didn't have another. lol. I will send a pic when it arrives.

4. Congrats on your brown Edith! Will look forward to pics!

5. Kathy, my brown Edith is arriving tomorrow from NM online. I hope we love this bag! Once I'm home with coffee in hand tomorrow morning, I'm not leaving the house until the Fedex truck arrives!! Will post pics too.:biggrin: I have been waiting to see Edith IRL for such a long time. Congrats on scoring the last one!

6. Roey, Look forward to your pics!

7. Sounds great Roey! You'll get yours first, & can't wait to hear your comments about it.

8. great colour! I love the Edith in the browntones - not too sure about black, grey or blue. They won't age very well.

9. It's a gorgeous colour,
    Rosemary

10. I saw a chamois edith at NM yesterday (being boxed and sent out) and it was gorgeous - much nicer and softer than the whiskey I returned.

11. Hmm...maybe I should return my whiskey and go for a chamois. IF I can still find one. Do you think it will darken with age? I was hoping for a rich tan color, and it seems a bit more "fleshy" than I had expected...but I LOVE IT!

12. ET - I got my chamois and hoping to receive my whiskey on Tuesday. I told myself that I would keep only one. :shame: There is a Chanel Ligne Cambon Tote that has my name on it running around somewhere.

13. Beautiful color, Jill! Congrats!

14. Thanks!! Still Loving It...btw!!!

15. Does this mean that you MIGHT have a chamois to part with on Wednesday??? If so, PM me...I am definitely interested! Do we have pics of your chamois floating around here somewhere?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice