New Chamois Edith!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love it! So happy for you!:biggrin:

2. Jill, what a beautiful bag you have!!! You must have been carrying immediately!!! Excellent taste!!

3. That color is really pretty! Congrats Jill!

4. Just came back for a minute to lust over your chamois Edith again. It is a good thing I have class in ten minutes, or I would be on the phone with Saks RIGHT NOW!

Has anyone seen the chamois anywhere else?

5. Sorry ET, but I decided to return my chamois Edith today to NM-Houston. Call Alice. She tried to convince me to keep it, but it just wasn't me. She did tell me that she had 2 other clients wanting this bag, but maybe they opted out. There was just some things I didn't like about the bag that I wished they had done different. However, this color is absolutely beautiful. Chloe got that right!!!:biggrin:

6. OH NO!!! I can't believe you didn't keep it! Wish you had PM'ed me before you returned it! I may check with them tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up! Is there just one store in Houston? :biggrin: :nuts:

7. JILL - What have I done?!!! I returned the bag. I hope I don't regret this!!!:sad: I just wasn't feeling this bag. The color is to die for though. Enjoy your bag. Maybe I should of kept it longer to see if it grew on me.

8. Yes, ET. The reason I returned it was to get it off my NM charge before my PHH got the bill. I hope I don't end up having buyer's remorse. There is only 1 NM in Houston (Houston Galleria). Alice is very nice. Good luck.

9. Georgiegirl, don't feel bad. Usually your initial gut feeling is right. If you don't love it, returning it was a good decision. Chin up, there'll be other bags that will come along that you know you must have!

10. Ah! Understood.;) I love separate credit cards!

11. Thanks for the pat on the back, Serenity. It is just hard to return an "It" bag that you have been waiting for. But I agree, for the price, you gotta get that "rush" right off the bat!!!

12. I agree ET. Too bad I was double dipping with paying for mine with his!!!!!!

13. LOL! you are too funny! However I paid for mine with my own money!(I sold 2 bags!!!)SO he didnt DARE say a word to me!!!!!I love my Edith, hopefully you wont regret it...but if you do...I am sure you will find it again if its meant to be!!!

14. Thanks Jill. Remember, I am still working with Hope on a Prada. Just emailed her. I need to sell some bags so I won't have so much guilt buying new bags.

15. hey...it worked for me!!!LOL! Go for it!