New Chamois Edith!!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I just went to Saks...with the intent of loving the Whiskey Edith...I hated it!(SORRY CHLOE BAG LOVERS!)

The chamois was so much nicer IRL!! I got it! LOVE IT ...will post pics as soon as hubby goes away...(HEE!HEE!)

They had a bunch of Chamois and Whiskey at Saks Bala Cynwyd....1-610-667-1550 X-258,Ask for Donna....she has them right now...if you must have one like I did!!

How could you hate the Whiskey color?? It's gorgeous!

BUT.... I officially have a Chamois one coming to me so I could see for myself.

Congrats--can't wait for pics!!

Aww - I still love the Whiskey (just wondering what didn't you like about it??????)

Did they have the "large" size or just the medium? If they did have the large - what did it look like in real life?

Love to see some pictures though!

ok-the bag is"hiding" in my car......the reason I hated the whiskey is because it was next to the AMAZING chamois color...OMG...it is soooooooo much nicer looking than the whiskey.The leather just looks like a better quality...thought the whiskey looked "cheap" next to it...sorry!I want to be 100% honest..I got the Medium...they tagged them wrong,they only had mediums..I even used my 300 Saks GC...so it was alot less...yeah!!! pics coming..I am gonna make my hubby put my little one to bed...then I will sneak out to the car...and take pics for you!!!!
Yes...I am so pathetic.....

ET- Saks has a great return policy...return anytime!...to ANY Saks.....try to get it while you can...you will love it..Its tan...but kind of fleshy.....Will show you pics asap....PHH(stands for PURSE HATING HUBBY,My newest abbreviation!) has to go away first!

TA DA!!!!!!! I gotta hurry.......!!!...Its kind of dark in here..its not yellow at all.....the color is like a nude shade in real life.

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 120
Love it! So happy for you! So it's not yellow at all? I know the flash made my whiskey look different...is it a bit deeper than in the pics, or really a pale flesh color? And you had a gift card, too! Lucky girl!!!