New Cartier Trinity line collab

Reactions: vinotastic
I actually really love it - do you remember how much it was? And how did the small ring hook on your ear like that?
I like it a lot as well. For me it’s about how wearable it is with my daily life. I have a week to figure out if I’m purchasing. It was $4750 and it attached in easy. It had a smaller opening in the hoop and it just hooked in my ear without issue.

Reactions: nicole0612
I love the earring!! Thanks for posting the photos!

The earring had the unfortunate effect of making me look like a punk-pixie. Which, although I am, I want to keep somewhat hidden within my everyday world. I think they would look fantastic on someone who didn't already look like a pink-pixie, perhaps an elfin princess or snow-queen. The rings were lovely and the necklace is beautiful.

• Love
The earring had the unfortunate effect of making me look like a punk-pixie. Which, although I am, I want to keep somewhat hidden within my everyday world. I think they would look fantastic on someone who didn't already look like a pink-pixie, perhaps an elfin princess or snow-queen. The rings were lovely and the necklace is beautiful.
Love this! I aspire to be a punk pixie, but I am more like a tired and lazy ex-punk pixie! Maybe they would work for a Respectable trusted professional working mom of 3 with ugly ears from too many old piercings and a secret closet full of wild shoes and wigs :P

Love this! I aspire to be a punk pixie, but I am more like a tired and lazy ex-punk pixie! Maybe they would work for a Respectable trusted professional working mom of 3 with ugly ears from too many old piercings and a secret closet full of wild shoes and wigs :P

I think everyone has to try. I'm sure on the right person, it could look super-stunning. I think it could work. I bet Cate Blanchett or
Zoe Kavitz could pull it off. However, I can't imagine them running for the train 7am or having to brave Harrods on a Sat afternoon.

I was also thinking I could wear my Trinity earrings with it but I looked like a Christmas tree from the left side (all left ear only). It's such a shame.

IMO I don't know how the ear-cuff could be used as a pendant because all the loops are open (if I remember correctly.

You could use the rings as a pendant though, and they can be worn so many ways. I'm going to go back and try the rings again.

I think everyone has to try. I'm sure on the right person, it could look super-stunning. I think it could work. I bet Cate Blanchett or
Zoe Kavitz could pull it off. However, I can't imagine them running for the train 7am or having to brave Harrods on a Sat afternoon.

I was also thinking I could wear my Trinity earrings with it but I looked like a Christmas tree from the left side (all left ear only). It's such a shame.

IMO I don't know how the ear-cuff could be used as a pendant because all the loops are open (if I remember correctly.

You could use the rings as a pendant though, and they can be worn so many ways. I'm going to go back and try the rings again.
I would love to try them. I have never been a Cate Blanchett/Zoe Kravitz type, never with a modern/spare/futuristic edge; instead more edgy in a playful way, but this collection can also be playful and winking I think. Or perhaps then the joke is on the wearer and not a joke from them :smile: The good thing about this collection is that it is not subtle, I think it will either be love or not quite right. I look forward to hearing your second impressions once you are able to try them again.

Reactions: papertiger
I would love to try them. I have never been a Cate Blanchett/Zoe Kravitz type, never with a modern/spare/futuristic edge; instead more edgy in a playful way, but this collection can also be playful and winking I think. Or perhaps then the joke is on the wearer and not a joke from them :smile: The good thing about this collection is that it is not subtle, I think it will either be love or not quite right. I look forward to hearing your second impressions once you are able to try them again.

I don't normally post fine jewellery on TPF, but I wanted to show you (and others) this piece. It's the smaller ring. It proved even more versatile than the larger. Happily, the price increase didn't apply to these, but I know if they're not sold they'll get melted down (yes, that's how Cartier maintain % reclaimed, recycled precious metals).

Next year Trinity is 100, I'm ready, for the centenary!

My new plaything. I am so happy with this piece, over the moon is too low, all the way to Mars and back.

It's totally comfortable. It fits me four ways, either 2, or 3 fingers. I have another 4 Trinity rings in different combinations so can change the look even more by wearing any in conjunction.

Click to enlarge

IMG_20230519_183320.jpg

I don't normally post fine jewellery on TPF, but I wanted to show you (and others) this piece. It's the smaller ring. It proved even more versatile than the larger. Happily, the price increase didn't apply to these, but I know if they're not sold they'll get melted down (yes, that's how Cartier maintain % reclaimed, recycled precious metals).

My new plaything. I am so happy with this piece, over the moon is too low, all the way to Mars and back.

It's totally comfortable. It fits me four ways, either 2, or 3 fingers. I have another 4 Trinity rings in different combinations so can change the look even more by wearing any in conjunction.

Click to enlarge

View attachment 5785666
Thank you PT! I absolutely love this. The small is more than substantial enough. I will ask my SA about it. The personal review and photo is so helpful.

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger

Click to enlarge

View attachment 5785666
Did you try it as a cuff earring also?