New Cartier Trinity line collab

JolieS

Oct 24, 2016
Reactions: cwhit

I find it really tired (calculated) to use pretty young pop singers to X with. They're obviously trying to make the Trinity line a makeover and make it as popular (ubiquitous) as the Love and JuC

Pretty generic too. George Jensen and Hermes have very similar two finger rings, and those are the ones I know of.

• Thanks
Reactions: lulu212121
They introduced this collaboration early last year and was wondering whatever happened to it. My SA here in NYC didn’t even know anything about this collab when I asked about it last Spring. If I remember it correctly, it was supposed to come out Fall of 2022.

I was under the impression that this collab was never going to materialize, but hey here it is.

• Insightful
Reactions: lulu212121
Minor tangential point, but want to flag that Hikaru Utada is *not* a "young pop singer" -- she's a very established and accomplished singer songwriter who is almost 40, practically in the same generation as Chitose Abe

And more on topic, I got the smaller version of the rings in Japan and honestly love how fun it is. Can be worn in a few different ways, across 2 or 3 fingers.

I find it really tired (calculated) to use pretty young pop singers to X with. They're obviously trying to make the Trinity line a makeover and make it as popular (ubiquitous) as the Love and JuC

Pretty generic too. George Jensen and Hermes have very similar two finger rings, and those are the ones I know of.

Minor tangential point, but want to flag that Hikaru Utada is *not* a "young pop singer" -- she's a very established and accomplished singer songwriter who is almost 40, practically in the same generation as Chitose Abe

And more on topic, I got the smaller version of the rings in Japan and honestly love how fun it is. Can be worn in a few different ways, across 2 or 3 fingers.
Do you mind sharing pics and pricing? I was planning on checking the collection out when I travel to Japan later this month :love:

Last edited:
Do you mind sharing pics and pricing? I was planning on checking the collection out when I travel to Japan later this month :love:

Pricing info on Japanese site (I linked to the search result for the collection):

Will try to take some mod pics this week

I wonder if earrings may be part of the release. That could be interesting. 6 pieces are mentioned, I see a ring, bracelet and a necklace so far.
As far as I know, it's the same 6 pieces as the collection released in Japan (see link above).
There's an ear cuff (not pierced) -- not sure why it's listed twice on the search results -- but it was way too much earring for me when I tried it on. It's kind of chunky but not in a good way? The rings and the necklace were much more interesting, IMO.

Pricing info on Japanese site (I linked to the search result for the collection):

Will try to take some mod pics this week

As far as I know, it's the same 6 pieces as the collection released in Japan (see link above).
There's an ear cuff (not pierced) -- not sure why it's listed twice on the search results -- but it was way too much earring for me when I tried it on. It's kind of chunky but not in a good way? The rings and the necklace were much more interesting, IMO.
Thank you very much. That is very helpful.