*NEW* Cartier Small Juste un Clou with Diamonds

AF2032

Oct 10, 2019
Went to the Cartier boutique yesterday and my sales associate brought out the new small Juste un Clou with diamonds. He told me it was just released on 9/1/2020 (yesterday) here in the US. It also comes in the rose gold. Such a pretty piece if you’re interested in the diamond JUC but at a lower price point

5759C64D-8664-4763-917B-AC6EF9E03B0F.jpeg

So pretty! Is that the yellow gold? I ordered it in the pink gold! Do you love it? Mine won’t ship until next week! Gorgeous stack you have! Congratulations!

Thanks!!! Mine is pink gold (my other love is also pink gold but I know it looks yellow gold - it’s old haha). I absolutely love it!! I have the regular juc too, and I prefer this one because it’s lighter/ easier to take off and on than the juc. Share a pic when you get yours!

Reactions: themuddylotus
Yes...I was looking at your pic a little closer after I commented and thought it was maybe the pink gold...beautiful!
I have the small JUC yellow gold no diamonds (the diamond version wasn’t available when I bought mine) and love it! Easy to put on and off! More comfortable than any of my Love’s...3 small’s or my 1 classic! Hoping my 2 small JUC’s will look good together. Would love the regular size JUC as I know they would stack more beautifully but I know I won’t wear it as much as the small version which I wear 24/7 and honestly love more than my Love’s as far as comfort and stackability! Your stack is beautiful...enjoy!