*NEW* Cartier Small Juste un Clou with Diamonds

Hello everyone! I loved the sm juc at first, but then I started getting a little afraid that it wouldn’t be a forever piece. My SA stated that most wear it occasionally, and it’s not a forever piece. I’ve heard too many say there’s have bent out of shape.
For you all that have had yours for a while? How do you feel now? I’m thinking of exchanging the sm for the regular size, but that recently just sold out where I am.

Attachments

• 327E9691-0105-4C82-92A6-D605B8D0D324.jpeg
    327E9691-0105-4C82-92A6-D605B8D0D324.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 247
Hello everyone! I loved the sm juc at first, but then I started getting a little afraid that it wouldn’t be a forever piece. My SA stated that most wear it occasionally, and it’s not a forever piece. I’ve heard too many say there’s have bent out of shape.
For you all that have had yours for a while? How do you feel now? I’m thinking of exchanging the sm for the regular size, but that recently just sold out where I am.
I absolutely love mine and feel it balances the regular Love perfectly. I’ve had mine since March and it’s never bent out of shape. I hardly take it off either. It doesn’t snag but if I am wearing a looped sweater, it’s inevitable no matter what jewelry I’m wearing anyway. But agree with the previous response, you should absolutely love it at this price point and if you’re on the fence, maybe wait for the regular size?

C5889C1D-A117-4356-A187-36409E7A3878.jpeg