New Cartier collection ecrou

i received the ecrou bracelet for christmas from dear hubby. i think it’s the right size but there’s this part of me that wishes it was one size bigger. personally i love the ecrou and all it’s edginess. it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. what do you guys think of the sizing? should i go up a size?

happy holidays!
I understand your concerns which is why my Ecrou is next size up. It stays between JUC and Loves and doesn’t overlap either.

I wear the JUC, Ecrou, Sm Love and Reg Love on same wrist. They look great together and I wear them 24/7. I love the hidden clasp on the Ecrou because when it’s on it’s on. Nothing can rub across the surface and accidentally open it (like the Clash).
My only advice would be to get the Ecrou if you want it because it’s being discontinued per my SA.

I wear the JUC, Ecrou, Sm Love and Reg Love on same wrist. They look great together and I wear them 24/7. I love the hidden clasp on the Ecrou because when it’s on it’s on. Nothing can rub across the surface and accidentally open it (like the Clash).
My only advice would be to get the Ecrou if you want it because it’s being discontinued per my SA.

Discontinued?! :wtf: Just that bracelet or the whole Ecrou line?

Is it really going to be discontinued like the rainbow loves or what? They’ve been saying that forever with the amulette collection (although they have sized it down quite a bit).

Cartier seems to phase things out before discontinuing so those that want one should still be able to get one in the coming months….

Would love to see a photo of this stack please.

For those of you who own both Clash and Ecrou, which piece would you recommend to stack with Love and JUC for 24/7 wear, Clash or Ecrou? Considering adding only one. Three bracelets for daily wear seem okay. Four may be excessive?
Actually either bracelet looks pretty. It just depends on whether you want an industrial look (Ecrou) or something more feminine (Clash). Both mix well between JUC and Loves.

Is it really going to be discontinued like the rainbow loves or what? They’ve been saying that forever with the amulette collection (although they have sized it down quite a bit).

Cartier seems to phase things out before discontinuing so those that want one should still be able to get one in the coming months….
I was passing on what was shared by my SA as recently as 2 weeks ago, though I expect they’ll continue to sell until the available inventory is gone.

Discontinued?! :wtf: Just that bracelet or the whole Ecrou line?
Just the bracelet with the 4 moveable bolts.

Would love to see a photo of this stack please.
Sure, here you go!
Please pardon the shadows…all bracelets are shiny. I just use a Cape Cod cloth for the fine scratches, esp those on the Ecrou bolts.
I’ve considered asking Cartier to solder the moveable bolts in place because the immovable bolts on each end look like new.

D3E68AF9-1839-49BE-9949-920BF2B9BB7E.jpeg

with the looming price increase I am torn between my two wishlist pieces:

- ecrou bracelet (i don't like stacking - so will wear on its own - does it look good?)
and
- clash small earrings in RG

Does anyone have both? Which one is more... reached for :smile:

with the looming price increase I am torn between my two wishlist pieces:

- ecrou bracelet (i don't like stacking - so will wear on its own - does it look good?)
and
- clash small earrings in RG

Does anyone have both? Which one is more... reached for :smile:
I have the clash earrings.
While they look very chic and I love them, my mask always get caught in the loop and could be annoying