New Cartier collection ecrou

I would go with the 17 if your love 18 is loose. I have the 18 in the love and ecrou and the ecrou does fit larger than the love. Depending on how I have the screws placed, the ecrou does go over the love. I wish I would have gotten the ecrou in a size 18 but I got a fabulous deal on it on Fashionphile. I can attach pics if you want. :smile:

Yes please! How has your experience been with Fashionphile? I’m all for preloved but nervous about making such a big purchase not directly from the brand itself

Does anyone have an Ecrou ring? Is it comfortable? I want one but it looks like it’s very uncomfortable.

I don't have one but I tried it quite a few times in the store. I completely love the bracelet but I did not like the ring at all. Uncomfortable, "bites" into the finger with its nuts and looks odd.
I also tried the earrings and they also were kinda "meh" for me: quite heavy, bulky and stretching the earlobe hole.

I don't have one but I tried it quite a few times in the store. I completely love the bracelet but I did not like the ring at all. Uncomfortable, "bites" into the finger with its nuts and looks odd.
I also tried the earrings and they also were kinda "meh" for me: quite heavy, bulky and stretching the earlobe hole.
Thank you! I haven’t tried it on yet but yeah it does look like the ring is uncomfortable.

It is interesting how we all have different experiences. I’m loving hearing everyone’s thoughts in this thread.

I love the look of the ecrou bracelet, but I don’t care for how Cartier sized this piece — because of the bolts, I wish there were 1/2 sizes. I don’t care for the opening/closing mechanism either, at least if you size down to your JUC size for a more stackable fit with other Cartier bracelets.

I’m really loving the earrings. Have them in YG which is revealed elsewhere on here. I would put them in the “above average” category for heaviness. I can see why it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

Tried on the ring yesterday. I think it’s rather comfortable actually. Strongly considering adding a YG ecrou ring but want some more time to ponder.

I have mixed feelings about the Ecrou now that I got it and have been wearing it non-stop. I initially wanted it as a stack with my original stack (not pictured) but ended up having to take the WG Love off. I felt it was clashing with so much YG. And although I like the look of it, at times I regret the purchase simply because now, I find myself having to choose wether to wear the ecrou or put the WG Love back on. What do we think about the stack?

tempImage3gIVb8.png

I have mixed feelings about the Ecrou now that I got it and have been wearing it non-stop. I initially wanted it as a stack with my original stack (not pictured) but ended up having to take the WG Love off. I felt it was clashing with so much YG. And although I like the look of it, at times I regret the purchase simply because now, I find myself having to choose wether to wear the ecrou or put the WG Love back on. What do we think about the stack?

View attachment 5380234
I think this is perfection, actually. GOALS !!
The Ecrou adds a reflective, 3 dimensional element … that can’t be achieved with the Love. I don’t feel this is YG overkill either. I’m crushing on your stack ;)

View attachment 5380234
I hate to ask the obvious question, but what about wearing the WG Love on the other arm? There are plenty of people who wear their WG and YG on separate arms, and it looks great.

View attachment 5380234
This is an amazing stack! I think the wg love would not be as interesting and cohesive

View attachment 5380234

The Ecrou looks fabulous here!! I would keep this piece.

Depending on your style and comfort with bling, I don’t think a WG love would look bad here, with or without the Ecrou. I would place it between the JUC and pave personally.

Enjoy your beautiful stack!!