NEW Candace Carryall FOLDED :(

lacey29

Mar 9, 2012
I bought my mom a Candace for her birthday in beautiful cognac. Whilst in her closet today, I noticed the dust bag laying on a shelf, flat down. I opened it, and to my absolute HORROR, the bottom of the baghas folded up and created a soft crease in the leather. Not to mention, the sides (which stick out) have all but lost their shape. She has only used this bag once! Is there anything I can do to help semi restore it. It looks waymore used than it actually is. It is completely limp and ugly now and I am P-ed off! /rant

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Well since your mother stored the bag this way.. Im guessing she didn't know to stuff it to keep it standing.

Perhaps pulling a large towel in the dryer and stuff it in the bag.. Hopefully the hot towel will warm the leather to help with the folds..

Good luck!

lacey29

Mar 9, 2012
Well since your mother stored the bag this way.. Im guessing she didn't know to stuff it to keep it standing.

Perhaps pulling a large towel in the dryer and stuff it in the bag.. Hopefully the hot towel will warm the leather to help with the folds..

Good luck!
Yes, she pleads ignorance SMH. Thanks for the advice, I'll try it. Sad to see such a beautiful bag lose its beauty so quickly- and avoidable!