New camera...

Thank you, Pradasmeadow. I've been wanting to tell ya, I :love: your new avatar. Very pretty.

Thank you, clanalois. Everyone is so cool and nice here. It makes me feel not so alone in my purse addiction.

I love Best Buy too! If my friends can't think of anything specific to give me as far as gifts, they know that I'll appreciate a BB gift card!:nuts:

(And thank you for explaining your avatar -- for weeks I have been confused about it, too!) :biggrin:

cate22 said:
I love Best Buy too! If my friends can't think of anything specific to give me as far as gifts, they know that I'll appreciate a BB gift card!:nuts:

(And thank you for explaining your avatar -- for weeks I have been confused about it, too!) :biggrin:

Best Buy is just awesome. I hate how they have some many dvds. It makes me want to hand them all my nonpurse money. lol ;)

You're welcome. I thought a lot of people knew of it, because so many things (like the Simpsons cartoon) have parodied his look. lol It's cool how somethings can be older but still new to some.

I am one of the older (if not oldest?? 47) ones here. :amuse: I DO KNOW Clockwork Orange. It was mandatory reading in one of my classes in High School! ;)
I saw the movie once and I thought it was disturbing....:wacko: very strange...but that's just me! I know a lot of people really liked the movie!

I knew your Avatar from somewhere and just could not figure it out!

Thanks for the reminder! :biggrin:

puddinhd58 said:
I am one of the older (if not oldest?? 47) ones here. :amuse: I DO KNOW Clockwork Orange. It was mandatory reading in one of my classes in High School! ;)
I saw the movie once and I thought it was disturbing....:wacko: very strange...but that's just me! I know a lot of people really liked the movie!

I knew your Avatar from somewhere and just could not figure it out!

Thanks for the reminder! :biggrin:

I think it's great the purseforum has so many people who re so different. :biggrin: The movie can be a little :weird: and disturbing, but my generation grew up with Jerry Springer. So, we're used to that. :lol: I also think I like it because it's about a kind of anti hero. I'm just strange. hehe You're welcome for the reminder. :amuse: Don't feel bad for not liking it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Thanks, Kathyrose. :biggrin: