New camera...

1. what dc did you get?

2. Wow, it takes great pics! I have the mini pleaty too. Thank goodness I didn't sell it. Can I have that $20? J/K :lol:

3. *Reads from box* Nikon COOLPIX L3. It was a great price at Best Buy about 200.

4. LOL I didn't notice the cash in the pic until you told me. lol :amuse: *Lends you 20* hehe Yeah, the mini pleaty is pretty cool. I was surprised how much it can hold. I also like that it's a shoulder bag. Rare for LV. hehe

5. I'm jealous. The sony Joe bought for me just decided to take a dive today! The pics you took are fabulous. I need a new camera!

6. i think the pics have turned out great!!!! :smile:

7. Thanks for the $20! :lol:

8. Thanks. Take yourself and Joe to Best Buy, I :love: BB, always good prices. :amuse: I'm glad the pics are coming out good and it was easy to use. I'm a tech dumby hehe

9. Thank you. :amuse: I'm so glad it was easy to take em and share. I'm a tech dingbat.

10. Welcome, hun. Better put it towards a purse or cles. ;)

11. :lol:

12. Pursluva,

First off, GREAT pics!

Then, I have to ask...I guess I am showing my Nanna status again...but who is that in your Avatar?
    It has been driving me crazy! :wacko:

13. Great deal and nice pics! Congratulations!

14. Thanks! :amuse: You guys are making me feel great. My pictures with regular cams are usually :sick:. hehe I love with this, you can see them afterwards and delete if :sick:.

Awww, don't feel old. My avatar is of the character Alex de Large from Stanley Kubric's A Clockwork Orange played by Malcolm McDowell. It's a good movie and book. I recommend you rent it sometime. It makes you think but some of the stuff in it is a little :weird:. So, don't rent if violence makes you :sick:. I like your avatar. It makes me go awwww. hehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice