New Camellia wallet options

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I absolutely love the camellia print and wanted a wallet which has been hard to find. I finally found it close by at bloomies. They have the black in zip and red in yen. I love the red but do not see that wallet being very functional. Which would you pic? View attachment 3415047 View attachment 3415048

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469041837.294465.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469041847.717386.jpg

3. 1 of each??? :giggle: the red is so pretty, like a true red!! my vote is for the red! i don't own any chanel wallets so i can't comment on function but hoping some ladies who have experience with both can chime in soon!

4. Just curious, why do u say the red is less functional? Do you see cardholders in this prints? TIA!!

5. I would go with the black. Chanel's zip wallets are great, but I am not a fan of the yen style. I have both and love the zip, and have used the yen once. The yen style drove me crazy with not having any kind of closure....

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  6. i would also go with black zip. i have a black camellia large zip and love it. the red is gorgeous! but the yen style seems more manly to me... a weird way to describe it, but there is no closure, like most mens wallets, so i agree with the function being more limited, or at least you might perceive it that way. i can't stand my money and cards not being secure.

7. That is a great way to describe it manly! I totally agree. I ordered the black and also a quilted red lambskin so we'll see which one I like better.

8. The yen is more of a fold over wallet if that makes sense it doesn't have a closure

9. Both gorgeous. I would go for the black.

10. Black zippy

11. My black wallet just came and unfortunately there is a small stain on the inside. The outside is perfect no marks and is nice and puffy. I already text my sa and the only other one in the company has a mark on the front. Should I just keep it or send back? View attachment 3416452

12. I can't seem to see your picture ...

13. IMG_1469137077.815864.jpg i don't know why it sometimes does that. Sorry picture is blurry-it was hard to take with just one hand.

14. I would definitely rather have a mark on the fabric then on the outside, but then again you're paying a premium price for something that is not perfect. If you're buying from the boutique it should be perfect, inside and outside. I'm not sure what I would do, my first reaction would be to return it, but if there's no other out there and I really really wanted the wallet, I might just keep it, ooooo but then again I'm not sure. I think you're the only one that can decide on this matter. Please let us know what you end up deciding.

15. So the red lambskin came and I thought it was with silver hardware but it's hold. Not sure to send both back or keep one. IMG_1469558838.833359.jpg
    I love the camellia but think the black zipper makes it look cheap. The red bothers me bc it's not silver. I feel bad sending them both back.