New Calf-line bag in white or Bottega in off-white? Plus pic

1. I ended up returning the metallic black bowler and exchanging it for the reissue 226 in black which i adore! but the new fall line calf skin bag really caught my eye. should i get the bag pictured below in the white color or should mix it up a bit and get a off-white bottega small woven bag? since i am on the chanel forum, alot of you ladies will be biased but please help me make a good decision!! thanks. :flowers:

edit: added a pic of me and my new reissue :heart: :smile:

Chanel1.JPG DSC00576.JPG
  2. I absolutely love that bag...my sa calls it the diamond stitch ligne...It is one of the things on my list...

3. Me too, I love the first one!

4. DEFINITELY the calf flap. I love it soo much that i bought two. I got the larger one shown on the website in the cherry red/bordeaux color and the smaller size in the black. I adore it!.

5. I had the diamond stitch flap bag in dark red - I hated the awkwardness of it. It is gorgeous, but I didn't like the way it looked when I carried it - it just didn't feel right and felt like it was too long and not high enough. That's JMO about how it fit me, I would keep the flap

6. I really like the BV woven leather. . . but not as much as that Chanel!

7. I love the bottega woven bag, I have one in red, it is absolutely stunning. I say go for the bottega bag, but be extra careful with the white color though.

8. Congrats .. it looks gorgeous on u ..

OT: r u expecting ? :yahoo:

9. yes i am! I'm 5 months pregnant :smile:

10. BV is beautiful! But I'd be so paranoid about the off-white color... Maybe you should go for the Chanel. But they're also different looks. I think the BV can be more casual, depending on the style of the bag... Do you have pics of which BV you're wanting? That could help me give a more "solid" opinion :P

11. so i decided to buy the BV small woven in off-white. i went to chanel soho today and tried on the calf-skin flap again and it just didn't sit right. i think i rather get the reissue 226 in dark white because i think i might actually get sick of the flap bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice