New Cabas Mezzo: will it "soften" over time?

LucreziaCA

O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
I have a new Cabas Mezzo that my MIL generously gave me.
My only other LV is an ancient Speedy that belonged to my husband's great aunt. It is nice and slouchy, and I assumed the Mezzo would be the same. Will the monogram canvas soften up with use? Thanks!

Irissy said:
Congrats! I'm so excited... alot of our PF members are getting new LVs this whole week!! :lol:

I'll be posting my new baby when I bring her home tomorrow.. although I'll have to hide it for a bit and figure out how to explain away that new charge on my credit card ! :shame:

ayla said:
I'll be posting my new baby when I bring her home tomorrow.. although I'll have to hide it for a bit and figure out how to explain away that new charge on my credit card ! :shame:

What did you get? :nuts:

ayla said:
Just a boring speedy that everyone and their mom has.. but it's finally mine !! :love:

:: punch ayla on the arm:: Hey, I don't have one yet! :lol: So a mono speedy? I'm actually thinking of getting the mono instead of the damier later too. My cute mono mini sac is like calling out to me for a "mommy." I'm happy for you ayla! You'll have so much fun with your new LV bag! :love:

Irissy said:
:: punch ayla on the arm:: Hey, I don't have one yet! :lol: So a mono speedy? I'm actually thinking of getting the mono instead of the damier later too. My cute mono mini sac is like calling out to me for a "mommy." I'm happy for you ayla! You'll have so much fun with your new LV bag! :love:

Well, you know what to do with the money from the bags that you're selling then ! Join the speedy gonzales club ! ;)

clanalois said:
Awww, congrats! I want a Speedy too...but the little black inclusion keychain kind. lol :smile:

The speedy keychain is so darling.. but the price not so much ! I think having small Vuitton accessories is more a sign of massive amounts of disposable income rather than owning the bags themselves ! The keychains are just immensely priced ! :Push: