New BVs at Bluefly

BookerMoose

Arrrooooo!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
Now that their extra 10% off sale of the past couple of days has ended, I see the full BV selection is back on BlueFly, including some new arrivals like a ferro Roma, noce and ferro Pyramids, noce and ferro (?) versions of the flap top shoulder satchel (aka Fiasco-bag to me...) and something I don't think I've ever seen there before - ivory and pink satin knot clutches!

I found out that Bluefly updates there website 6am eastern time... which is 3am western time. Check as early as possible...items also pop back up during the day.. if it was left in someones shopping cart. :graucho:

I managed to buy the Ferro Pyramid...Hopefully this time ... it comes as Ferro not Morro... ((fingers crossed!!)) :girlsigh:

I was sorry to hear that happened to you! (moro instead of ferro) The same thing happened to NWPurselover.... sounds like they never corrected their item on the website and kept sending out the same wrong brown bag :hysteric:

*Fingers crossed on your new Ferro* !!

Thanks Blu~! BF, had it listed as Grey today & charcoal last time, plus it's different item # than the last mixed up order. Fingers n' toes crossed... I'll report back tomorrow when she arrives~! ;)

I found out that Bluefly updates there website 6am eastern time... which is 3am western time. Check as early as possible...items also pop back up during the day.. if it was left in someones shopping cart. :graucho:

I was actually up at 3 am last night Pacific time (couldn't sleep) and so I of course had to check out BlueFly at the time to see if there was anything new... for a while just after 3 am they actually had all of these new items PLUS they still had the extra 10% off of them as well - but by the time I woke up in the morning the extra 10% off was gone.

Hope some tPFers got the good stuff while it was there (and maybe even scored the additional 10% off on top too)!

Now that their extra 10% off sale of the past couple of days has ended, I see the full BV selection is back on BlueFly, including some new arrivals like a ferro Roma, noce and ferro Pyramids, noce and ferro (?) versions of the flap top shoulder satchel (aka Fiasco-bag to me...) and something I don't think I've ever seen there before - ivory and pink satin knot clutches!

Bookermoose, what was wrong with the flap satchel?

I was actually up at 3 am last night Pacific time (couldn't sleep) and so I of course had to check out BlueFly at the time to see if there was anything new... for a while just after 3 am they actually had all of these new items PLUS they still had the extra 10% off of them as well - but by the time I woke up in the morning the extra 10% off was gone.

Hope some tPFers got the good stuff while it was there (and maybe even scored the additional 10% off on top too)!

:huh:Oh good to know.. I placed the order around 6am. Next time I'm going to have to try that! :tup:

Bookermoose, what was wrong with the flap satchel?

Absolutely nothing - I still love the style but I had a horrible eBay experience in January when I bought a fake one in noce (based on pictures in the listing of a real one). It looked horrible, felt horrible, and even smelled horrible. Then I ended up with two months of fighting with first the Seller, then PayPal, then finally my credit card company... although in the end I got all of my money back and have put what I ended up calling "Fiasco-bag" behind me.

So... when I saw it show up on BlueFly this morning I WAS really tempted since I do still love the style... but decided there is just tooo much baggage there for me to ever really enjoy it now. Although Fiasco-bag was noce - so maybe the "ashpalt" one?! No - stop me - I have to save up for my animal print Montaigne!!!

I was sorry to hear that happened to you! (moro instead of ferro) The same thing happened to NWPurselover.... sounds like they never corrected their item on the website and kept sending out the same wrong brown bag :hysteric:

*Fingers crossed on your new Ferro* !!

I rec'd the package form BF today... and (drum roll.....) its a FERRO!!! They got it right this time! :yahoo:.