New BV wallet latest season reveal

Shinymint

O.G.
Oct 14, 2013
I have been using LV wallets all along and is planning for a chance. Just chance upon this wallet while shopping in Rome and decided to give it a try. I'm more prone to dark colours for wallet as I expected it to get dirty if to use it for everyday purposes. The more I take it out and admire the more I like it... The material is definetly much worth for money than LV considering I'm paying for a full leather wallet. The interior of the wallet is red in colour which I find it special from the other classic range.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406651839.021503.jpg

I have been using LV wallets all along and is planning for a chance. Just chance upon this wallet while shopping in Rome and decided to give it a try. I'm more prone to dark colours for wallet as I expected it to get dirty if to use it for everyday purposes. The more I take it out and admire the more I like it... The material is definetly much worth for money than LV considering I'm paying for a full leather wallet. The interior of the wallet is red in colour which I find it special from the other classic range.
View attachment 2701510
Very nice, I love how BV is doing a different color inside the wallet on a few of these. Very nice touch.

Yumm! I too am digging the tone-on-tone thing BV is doing with its SLGs.

LV is quite nice but BV... It's REALLY nice!

(But I have to note that I had an old French wallet by LV and that thing wore like iron. Better than iron! I couldn't get it to fall apart on me!)