New BV Belt

Hi Minda, popped down to the BV store today and asked about the belt. The SA mentioned that they all do not come with the tags. They do come with care instructions (as with everything else). No box, just a dust bag.

And since I was there.... picked up #7!! :P:shame:

Hi Minda, popped down to the BV store today and asked about the belt. The SA mentioned that they all do not come with the tags. They do come with care instructions (as with everything else). No box, just a dust bag.

And since I was there.... picked up #7!! :P:shame:

Thanks triggerpuff for following up on this. I did not receive the care instructions.... but am otherwise satisfied that the belt I received is authentic. Oh well.... expensive lesson for me. After paying for international shipping and Japanese tax and customs (12%), I would have been better off purchasing at my local BV store.

Pray tell...... what is BV#7? Sounds exciting! :smile:

Hi Minda, the belt is nice, I love the color and the design. I also have a couple of belts from BV, the camel one was from FW 07, but am not sure about the black rope belt since I've seen it in the shops earlier. Both did not come with any tags or care instructions either, just the sleeper bags.

Attachments

• CamelWeaveBelt.JPG
    CamelWeaveBelt.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 65
  • NeroRopeBelt.JPG
    NeroRopeBelt.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 55
Hi Minda, the belt is nice, I love the color and the design. I also have a couple of belts from BV, the camel one was from FW 07, but am not sure about the black rope belt since I've seen it in the shops earlier. Both did not come with any tags or care instructions either, just the sleeper bags.

I love the rope belt!! :heart::yahoo:

Oooo! I am drooling over your belts..... esp the camel one. Love the buckle too! Would you mind sharing how much it cost? Maybe I might get one too to match my Camel Veneta (yet to arrive).