New buy - 2010 Peony City

sylina

Jun 20, 2010
Should I keep it? Is it too much pink? Shall I go with black or grey for my first Belanciaga? Need you people's comments on this:hysteric:

Attachments

• DSC02009%20small.jpg
    DSC02009%20small.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 881
Hi Sylina! That is a very pretty bag! If you are finding yourself questioning it, you might not be in love with the color and should go for something you really like. The answer is totally up to you! My first Bbag is a galet and I love it.

If you are going to get a pink bag, then a pink rh city is the most beautiful way to do it, I think. Its definitely a wearable bag that will draw lots of compliments. Enjoy!

It's beautiful! I agree with a poster above if your already questioning it maybe it's not the color for you. Black is a regular color Anthra is too so they will be easy to find where as a pink Balbag you like may be harder to find. Do you want something that is more classic or something more & bright & flashy? Would you feel out of place wearing such a bright eye grabbing color?

it's lambskin

I think ruiruiwinter wants to know the leather quality as sometimes they feel papery thin or dry in reality. The Seigle leather has been reported to be dry in some styles.

To add to what I've already said, if you are worried that the peony is too pink, to me it isn't! It is a very pretty, feminine pink. The really pop-your-eyes-out pink are amethyst and magenta, which I also happen to like. I love, love, love Bal colors. You will definitely get compliments with this bag.