new, but not "really" new 2.55 and gloves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats !!!
    I love your re-issue !!!!!!!

2. thanks roey. ok, i had the wrong idea! i thought that members took pics with their stuff so that members could place a face to the i.d. name!! lol! duh! :shrugs:

thanks. :idea:

3. i think u r talking about the gloves. it's not really that they run small, i think it's more because they are shearling that they are tight. but after a little bit the gloves stretch and they are a great fit.

kind of like ugg boots. u buy ugg boots at a tight fit because they stretch so much. so at first it's all tight and cramped but then after wearing them a few times the boots stretch to ur normal size. same thing with the gloves!

tina!

4. hi friend do you know how i can put an avatar photo plz?????thank's:biggrin:

5. very nice!
    congrats :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.