new, but not "really" new 2.55 and gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY CUTE. Lost and found, that to me means COMPLETELY NEW. Wow you must have a lot of purses to lose this one!!!! You are the gal with the two cute looking bischons?

oh and in answer to ur question, yes, i have a lot of bags. but not compared to my girlfriend in nyc. she has over 300. now that is A LOT OF BAGS!

Beautiful purse. I love those gloves and want them in black. I had saw them in the Neimans catalog last year, and I wish I had bought them. I can't seem to find them anymore in that particular style.

Tina, you and DH are both gorgeous!! Oh and I Love your Chanel collection!

oh, thanks macp6! that's really nice. i'm working my way up to taking pics with my bags. i have never taken pics of myself before! or maybe i can ask my DH to take the pics! he'll probably think i'm nuts!

:supacool: :wlae:

Beautiful purse. I love those gloves and want them in black. I had saw them in the Neimans catalog last year, and I wish I had bought them. I can't seem to find them anymore in that particular style.

the black ones are really cute. but they sold out right away in chicago last year. the pink ones work well for me because they have white/ivory in them and i have tons of winter white!

Tina, just stand in front of a mirror with the camera and click away! Often what happens is the camera covers the face or the flash interferes (or both). In all the pics I've taken of me and my bags I can't recall one where my face was in the photo. And I agree with mac - you and hubby are a gorgeous couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.