New Burberry Reveal!!!!

1. I got this bag last month but been too busy to do a reveal. SO HERE IT IS....LARGE SATORIAL LEATHER TOTE FROM FALL WINTER 2012 BURBERRY PRORSUM COLLECTION THAT I GOT FROM LONDON!!! There was a red color one but black was just too elegant. :smile:

img3416i.jpg img3397us.jpg img3417q.jpg img3418s.jpg img3396g.jpg
  2. Here are more pics of the interior...THE LINING IS SOO RICH WITH VELVET (I THINK)...LOL...AND THE SHOULDER STRAP IS AWESOME!!!

img3419tw.jpg img3421f.jpg img3422q.jpg
  3. Congrats, she is a winner! :woohoo:Beautiful..... Love the interior, the color pops!

4. Thanks! She really is :smile: THe leather is luxurious and soft and the military brass finishing just made me go OMG:biggrin:

5. what a handsome bag!!! is it heavy?

6. It is quite heavy due to the 100% leather and the military brass finishings...the bag is quite big which is why i love it lol...you can stuff everything in but weight MIGHT become a problem but on it's own its pretty light.:smile:

7. OH Wow! I love this bag!

Where could I find a black one like this?

8. OH wow again...........love the handles, extra strap, zip top, lining, pretty much everything - except probably the price!

Do let me know, coz I just might 'have to have' it!! :loveeyes:

9. Burberry.com and Burberry boutiques!:smile:

10. Yes the price point is high but I think its worth it. The leather is supple and luscious,... U WONT REGRET IT.:smile:

11. Thanks:smile:

12. #12 Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    Looks very solid and classy - congrats!

13. Very nice, love the interior!

14. Its gorgeous. :love:

15. Thanks! It is.;..I was searching for a bag for like 2 months but suddenly i saw this bag and it was instant love i swear...I was going to buy a Chanel or LV then I saw this bag and im like WAHHH...its soo gorgeous and i cant stop myself from smiling everytime i look at the bag.:smile: