New Burberry monogrammed scarf reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so happy to finally have one of these beautiful items, the monogram is so much more beautiful than through the computer screen :smile: Monogram colour is Parade Red :biggrin:

Wishing you all a lovely day :smile:

Attached Files:

1D4EVA, cathi, JadaStormy and 3 others like this.
  2. That is gorgeous! How much extra is the monogram?

3. Wow, so stunning!! Love the Parade Red
    It's complementary when ordering online :smile:

4. Thank you both for your kind words :smile: Yes it is a free service although not on the trench coats...lots of colour choices too!

5. Wow, love the monogram!

6. Gorgeous! Love the red monogram, congrats & enjoy!

zazzle415 likes this.
  7. Oh my, I see it again and again and I love it! :smile:

8. Aw thank you all so much that's very kind of you! :smile:

9. Congratulations! Lovely combo.

10. That color is really pretty!!!

11. Thank you both so much :smile: :smile:

12. Does anyone know if it's possible to monogram a burberry scarf after sale? I have a scarf I bought before they started offering the service.

13. How is the scarf and monogram holding up? I am thinking about buying one. Did you consider other colors for the scarf? I'm not sure if I should go with the classic print or get black.

14. No, it has to be done at purchase.

15. [emoji1360] thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice