NEW Bulgari Save The Children ring

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone thinking of getting Bulgari's new Save The Children ring? :smile:

[​IMG]

Bulgari's official news release:

I think it's great they've decided to adapt the popular B.zero1 ring design into one with a very accessible price point, plus some money goes to a charitable cause as well. :smile:

2. I may get it, the price is reasonable and I'm in the education field, so it seems like a match!

3. I was thinking about getting one but I was worried the price would be ridiculous. For $370 I might buy it. Is there an exact release date?

4. It should be arriving in stores this month, if it's not out already.

5. This is really pretty; I like it a lot better than the first band they did. Nice to know this campaign seems to be raising so much money for such a good cause.

6. Emi beat me to posting about this =P I really want this ring, and am thinking of getting it. I was planning on purchasing a pink gold B.Zero1 ring a while ago, but the price of this is even better; especially since its the same style =)

7. I see this as a small stepping stone towards getting my dream B.zero1 ring - the 18kt white gold with pavé diamonds:

[​IMG]

:P

8. Nice choice....

9. cute ring, but i kinda wish they'd give more than 75 from each ring. oh well, better than nothing.

10. Hehe, my dream B.Zero1 would be a stack including a plain pink gold, a white gold w/ pave diamonds and a plain yellow gold band. Or if I had the money, I would totally get this:

Attached Files:

• htd.jpg
      htd.jpg
      File size:
      5.7 KB
      Views:
  11. I ordered the "children" ring from the website, will let you know if its a keeper.

12. Thanks. I'm also in education field and like the ring too.

13. Maybe I am a jerk or a crazy person for thinking this, but I feel like if there's a contingent for a piece of jewelry/clothing/whatever, that says the proceeds go somewhere, I don't tend to prefer buying it if less than 50% of the selling price doesn't go to the charity.

14. Someone has to make a profit, no? Even so, a little goes a very LONG way; especially for third world countries. It depends on the dollar value of a nation. It is rare for the proceeds of charity items to be 50% and above though.

Don't get me wrong, I do get where you're coming from, however. Most companies only do these charity purposes just so they can have a better 'image' in consumers' eyes. I learned this in business politics. But in this case, I get a ring that is much more cheaper than a gold version, plus I'm helping out in some way, makes me feel good inside anyhow. =)

15. I went to bulgari yesterday and I saw the ring, very cute and reasonably priced, but I went home with a three band rose gold instead.