new britt large tote feedback?

95BR

Mar 24, 2008
For those who have it - are the straps comfortable over the shoulder? How long are the straps?

Please post modeling pics if you can.

Choosing between this and the LV Neverfull...

Thanks!!!

the straps are the perfect length for me and very comfortable. i'll post pics later when i have time. i dunno this one is still my favourite so far. i was also deciding between the neverfull and this back then... and trying both on, the neverfull felt really flimsy to me. i like to carry a TON of stuff in my bag and it never fails me.

Here is me with my britt with white trim in monogram. I will have a leather one shortly in a medium tote if you want a pic of that also. I love this more than the neverfull. This was more comfy on me.

Attachments

• christmas2007 008.jpg
    christmas2007 008.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 136
^^I'll have to agree with IF about this. I like this better than the neverfull....I never really got into the neverfull bags. BTW IF you look great with your tote!!!

Here is me with my britt with white trim in monogram. I will have a leather one shortly in a medium tote if you want a pic of that also. I love this more than the neverfull. This was more comfy on me.

Thanks for the pic! Looks good on you!! :tup: Does it fit over the shoulder comfortably even with a coat on?