New Brea PM in Amaranthe....advice, please!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, i am looking for some advice. Was in my local LV store yesterday and was introduced to the new Brea, had v little time to look and my lovely SA is holding it until today for me to have a 2nd look... would b delighted to hear from anyone who already owns...and if anyone has any photos....thanks gals...:yahoo:

2. I think it is beautiful!!! GO FOR IT!!!

3. is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;););)

4. Hi Gals,

Thank you all for the wise words and encouragement....especially Ellie for the link to the forum thread.....it was fabulous!:yahoo:
    I will make my way to LV tomorrow....:broom: Modelling pics will follow!! Thanks again so much!!

5. I was at LV on Saturday and was looking at the Brea MM that my SA was holding for me. After I put my stuff into it to "test drive" it, I found it to be too heavy. I just sold my MC Rita for this same reason...Plus I thought the carry handles were too short (not enough drop length). JMHO... I decided not to get it after all. Still loving the Galliera GM though! ;)