New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

Can anyone who has used one of their Arayla bags for a period of time comment on how the leather is wearing?

My first two Arayla bags are my pewter and whiskey Hepburn’s. They are a little over a year old. They look just as good as the day I got them. I usually wear each one for a couple of weeks at a time and are among my bag rotations. I do have a slight bag obsession so I take very good care of my bags ( they get a spa treatment with leather lotion annually and are stored stuffed in their dust bags). The leather and stitching hold up great-a testament to the quality of the leather and workmanship.

My first two Arayla bags are my pewter and whiskey Hepburn’s. They are a little over a year old. They look just as good as the day I got them. I usually wear each one for a couple of weeks at a time and are among my bag rotations. I do have a slight bag obsession so I take very good care of my bags ( they get a spa treatment with leather lotion annually and are stored stuffed in their dust bags). The leather and stitching hold up great-a testament to the quality of the leather and workmanship.
Just what I wanted to hear, thanks!

Received an email from Mia:
"Hello ladies,

Exciting news. Your customized bespoke orders have been submitted to
our atelier. You are now officially in the production queue.

I just wanted to notify you of a brilliant new upgrade that we are
adding to our bags beginning with your bespoke bags. In order to create
a more organized interior, we have added bottle pockets to our bags that
are large enough to accommodate them. This is in addition to the
current zip pocket and 2 slip pockets (which each can fit the largest
iPhone and Samsung S9+). The classic Harlows and Hepburns and the grande
Hepburn will all have this new pocket. The pockets fit a 16oz water
bottle such as a Hydroflask or standard disposable bottle. The water
bottle pockets ensure that a securely sealed bottle will remain upright
and the risk of spills will be reduced. If you choose not to carry a
water bottle in fear of damaging your bag, then the pocket can be used
for countless other items that may float around the bottom of your bag.
We are so excited to offer this to you ladies first. Your bags will be
unique with yet another specialized feature."

Reactions: pdxhb
Received an email from Mia:
"Hello ladies,

Exciting news. Your customized bespoke orders have been submitted to
our atelier. You are now officially in the production queue.

I just wanted to notify you of a brilliant new upgrade that we are
adding to our bags beginning with your bespoke bags. In order to create
a more organized interior, we have added bottle pockets to our bags that
are large enough to accommodate them. This is in addition to the
current zip pocket and 2 slip pockets (which each can fit the largest
iPhone and Samsung S9+). The classic Harlows and Hepburns and the grande
Hepburn will all have this new pocket. The pockets fit a 16oz water
bottle such as a Hydroflask or standard disposable bottle. The water
bottle pockets ensure that a securely sealed bottle will remain upright
and the risk of spills will be reduced. If you choose not to carry a
water bottle in fear of damaging your bag, then the pocket can be used
for countless other items that may float around the bottom of your bag.
We are so excited to offer this to you ladies first. Your bags will be
unique with yet another specialized feature."
I received the email as well, here are a couple of pics. Not sure how I feel about this. Although it would be great for my glasses if I wasn't carrying water. My fear is that it'll compromise the rest of the space. Although they're pretty big bags...Any comments?bottle pocket 2.jpgbottle pocket 3.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I received the email as well, here are a couple of pics. Not sure how I feel about this. Although it would be great for my glasses if I wasn't carrying water. My fear is that it'll compromise the rest of the space. Although they're pretty big bags...Any comments?View attachment 4341730View attachment 4341732
Actually I tried my S'well bottle and there's tons of space for it. Still would like to hear your thoughts.

Yes, there really is a lot of space. I looked at the photo and panicked :lol:.
I hear you. I really don’t carry much so, I probably should have said nothing, lol. It must be a young people thing... I have never carried water with me? Is it because a lot of people commute long distances and don’t have access to water? Just an old lady’s curiosity. :biggrin:

I hear you. I really don’t carry much so, I probably should have said nothing, lol. It must be a young people thing... I have never carried water with me? Is it because a lot of people commute long distances and don’t have access to water? Just an old lady’s curiosity. :biggrin:
I'm 62 :lol:. I have asthma so carry something to drink most of the time, although its usually in the car.
I went through chemo-radiation this time last year and was forced to hydrate like mad (2 litres a day). Since then I've realized that I never really didn't drank enough water so I usually have a glass going on the counter all day long now.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I'm 62 :lol:. I have asthma so carry something to drink most of the time, although its usually in the car.
I went through chemo-radiation this time last year and was forced to hydrate like mad (2 litres a day). Since then I've realized that I never really didn't drank enough water so I usually have a glass going on the counter all day long now.
You are young my dear!! I also keep water sitting around here at home to remind myself to hydrate. I pray your chemo-radiation was successful and you are now well!!!!