New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_0946.JPG

2. When you search, you have to click on "groups" category, otherwise it won't show in the results.

southernbelle43 likes this.
  3. Thanks. I was wondering why nothing showed up for me, too! I found the group.

4. I am very much looking forward to my Havana Harlow. I’m sure that @muchstuff and I will be posting lots of pics as we will be bag twins!!!

5. dolali likes this.
  6. My pretty bag colors - Orchid and Malibu - both of which I am getting with silver hardware and this silver grey lining (can't see the sparkle in the pictures). Cannot wait!!
    orchid.png malibu.png

7. I'm havana with chocolate suede and dark grey pebbled leather with violet suede..and you know they'll look 100% better IRL, lighting is always such an issue in photos! havana and chocolate suede.jpg grey violet swatch.jpg

8. Such gorgeous colors and linings!

piosavsfan and muchstuff like this.
  9. Wow I am really jealous of that Havana with chocolate suede, gorgeous.

bellebellebelle19 and muchstuff like this.
  10. Do they do any suede on the outside? I have chocolate suede purse goals.

11. Ask Mia if they’ll do a bespoke one. They have two weights of suede. Let her know you're a tPF member, she likes us :lol:...
    mia@arayla.com

Kimbashop and pdxhb like this.
  12. I really LOVE that grey pebbled with violet combination! I don't really have any grey bags and between this and the Titanium Harlow posted earlier you guys are really making me want grey!

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  13. I don't have much in grey either so I'm looking forward to getting this one!

piosavsfan likes this.
  14. Looking forward to our Havana Harlows with that suede but I confess to wishing I had also ordered the grey with violet. Next time around!

15. Why don't you ask Mia if its not too late? After all, they'll already be ordering these colours for me...