New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

Yup...this sounds amazing. However, it doesn’t look as if there are any of the older version on the website. They might be sold out :sad:.

They modified the regular Harlow. It know has an outside slip pocket. They may not have restocked the original version since there have been so many requests for an outside pocket.

Yup...this sounds amazing. However, it doesn’t look as if there are any of the older version on the website. They might be sold out :sad:.
They modified the regular Harlow. It know has an outside slip pocket. They may not have restocked the original version since there have been so many requests for an outside pocket.
They are all listed under "specials"

Reactions: obscurity7
Thank you!!!
I decided to take one for the team and threw on some slimming clothes and snapped some shots....please excuse the dog fur and the unkempt yard! :hrmm:
View attachment 4187017
Crossbody
View attachment 4187022
Shoulder carry with the strap long
View attachment 4187023
Shoulder carry with the strap short
I am totally mortified by the outfit and back drop...hopefully the focus will be on the beautiful bag and the not so perfect model and surroundings!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Your mod shot ended up on Instagram! I hope it inspires more people to get the Earhart, since yours is definitely the most flattering shot I've seen of the bag.

Your mod shot ended up on Instagram! I hope it inspires more people to get the Earhart, since yours is definitely the most flattering shot I've seen of the bag.
Ha....I know, I saw that. I love that they post our pictures!! I am a bit mortified about the lint on my sweater and the fact that I felt horrible that day, but oh well. The bag looks fabulous in the shot!

42738320_281501432459547_4257266786040283136_o.jpg

The new leather and updated Harlow !

I have a bag set aside for me and am contemplating a couple of others. It is soooo hard to decide. I want all of the ones that I received pictures of!
Anyone else in the same boat???

It was great seeing Janelle today. Unfortunately, it will be my last Arayla meet up. She is focusing on the creative side of the business, marketing, and growing the business. She will be going on more trips to help expand their business so bags will be shipped from LA and Mia will be the point of contact.

New leathers, colors, and styles:

The Bordeaux is definitely thicker and has more body, structure, and texture than the butter leathers. The Harlow in this leather does not puddle as much as the butter leather. It does slouch a little and will probably soften a bit in time. It only had a little tissue paper in it and it stands up more than the butter leathers but not completely independently. I think when it has contents in it, it will stand up on its own. The Bordeaux is a pretty burgundy color. The outside pocket and key leash are new features as well as heavier stitching and turned in edges on the straps. The new lining is beautiful- like a black pearl; soft iridescent sheen with threads of blue, green, and purple.

The sapphire is a true navy. The butter leather is incredibly soft, pettable, and I just couldn’t stop touching it. It is amazingly smooth and luxurious. The color is a perfect navy, not so dark that it is confused with black and a rich, deep blue.

The aubergine is more purple based than the Bordeaux. This is the perfect color for purple lovers. It is deeper than the orchid color.

Havana is the new vegetable tanned leather. It is the most structured and textured of the leathers. It’s not stiff like saffiano, but is thicker and has rich, natural variations. The Havana is a great brown, not orangey or too dark. This is a great neutral brown and the leather texture gives it so much character, like an elegant rustic bag.

The titanium is a deeper grey than the earlier version. I actually like this shade better. It’s a richer color and the butter leather is perfect.

Petite Harlow is a great shoulder bag. It still has all of the features of the regular Harlow-slouchy hobo, front pocket, tassel, key leash, beautiful new lining. Janelle said it holds a little more than the Earhart. It is the perfect shoulder carry length strap as well as the cross body.

Petite Hepburn is as perfect as I imagined it would be when I asked for it. It can still hold my full zip around wallet, small cosmetic bag, sun glasses, 2phones, keys. It looks so elegant when hand held or on the elbow but I can still comfortably carry it on my shoulder. It comes with the cross body strap, which will be good for those who wear heavy winter coats or want more space between the bag and under their arm.

I also saw the Earhart in pewter. I liked it more than I thought. It also fits my full size zip around wallet, cosmetic bag, sunglasses, etc. It was so hard to decide on what to get because I wanted everything.

So I walked away with the petite Hepburn in Havana, Petite Hepburn in titanium, and the petite Harlow in sapphire. I don’t have any bag in navy so I had to get that color. If the Earhart came in sapphire, I would have gotten that.

Here are a few pictures. One picture shows the size difference between the regular and petite Harlow and one shows the difference in color between Bordeaux and aubergine.

IMG_0896.jpg
IMG_0895.jpg
IMG_0897.jpg
IMG_0898.jpg

It was great seeing Janelle today. Unfortunately, it will be my last Arayla meet up. She is focusing on the creative side of the business, marketing, and growing the business. She will be going on more trips to help expand their business so bags will be shipped from LA and Mia will be the point of contact.

The Bordeaux is definitely thicker and has more body, structure, and texture than the butter leathers. The Harlow in this leather does not puddle as much as the butter leather. It does slouch a little and will probably soften a bit in time. It only had a little tissue paper in it and it stands up more than the butter leathers but not completely independently. I think when it has contents in it, it will stand up on its own. The Bordeaux is a pretty burgundy color. The outside pocket and key leash are new features as well as heavier stitching and turned in edges on the straps. The new lining is beautiful- like a black pearl; soft iridescent sheen with threads of blue, green, and purple.

The sapphire is a true navy. The butter leather is incredibly soft, pettable, and I just couldn’t stop touching it. It is amazingly smooth and luxurious. The color is a perfect navy, not so dark that it is confused with black and a rich, deep blue.

The aubergine is more purple based than the Bordeaux. This is the perfect color for purple lovers. It is deeper than the orchid color.

Havana is the new vegetable tanned leather. It is the most structured and textured of the leathers. It’s not stiff like saffiano, but is thicker and has rich, natural variations. The Havana is a great brown, not orangey or too dark. This is a great neutral brown and the leather texture gives it so much character, like an elegant rustic bag.

The titanium is a deeper grey than the earlier version. I actually like this shade better. It’s a richer color and the butter leather is perfect.

Petite Harlow is a great shoulder bag. It still has all of the features of the regular Harlow-slouchy hobo, front pocket, tassel, key leash, beautiful new lining. Janelle said it holds a little more than the Earhart. It is the perfect shoulder carry length strap as well as the cross body.

Petite Hepburn is as perfect as I imagined it would be when I asked for it. It can still hold my full zip around wallet, small cosmetic bag, sun glasses, 2phones, keys. It looks so elegant when hand held or on the elbow but I can still comfortably carry it on my shoulder. It comes with the cross body strap, which will be good for those who wear heavy winter coats or want more space between the bag and under their arm.

I also saw the Earhart in pewter. I liked it more than I thought. It also fits my full size zip around wallet, cosmetic bag, sunglasses, etc. It was so hard to decide on what to get because I wanted everything.

So I walked away with the petite Hepburn in Havana, Petite Hepburn in titanium, and the petite Harlow in sapphire. I don’t have any bag in navy so I had to get that color. If the Earhart came in sapphire, I would have gotten that.

Here are a few pictures. One picture shows the size difference between the regular and petite Harlow and one shows the difference in color between Bordeaux and aubergine.

View attachment 4207846
View attachment 4207847
View attachment 4207848
View attachment 4207849
Has anyone asked about pricing yet? I got distracted by life and haven't talked to Mia in a bit over a week, but the last time I asked, she gracefully skipped over that question.

View attachment 4207846
View attachment 4207847
View attachment 4207848
View attachment 4207849
That Sapphire is stunning. I'm wondering will it be a good leather for the nightingale, not making the bag slouchy.

The sapphire butter leather would be beautiful in the nightingale. I think they put more backing to give it more structure. The nightingale is made in their butter leathers now so it should be fine. Maybe those with a nightingale can chime in?