New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

Glad to hear they have been responsive to your requests. But I don't understand why they would stick with that bale size as part of their regular handbags. It is clearly too big for the bag strap. Unless they are correcting this sizing moving forward, I think I'll skip their brass hardware selection and stay with silver.

Glad to hear they have been responsive to your requests. But I don't understand why they would stick with that bale size as part of their regular handbags. It is clearly too big for the bag strap. Unless they are correcting this sizing moving forward, I think I'll skip their brass hardware selection and stay with silver.
Same here. It makes no sense for them to stick with this bale size.

Mia said that with the smaller bale, the clip will be smaller overall, too. This may not work for me because it will shorten the length of the strap and mine is already at max length. I will still have them send it to me and see.

Mia said that with the smaller bale, the clip will be smaller overall, too. This may not work for me because it will shorten the length of the strap and mine is already at max length. I will still have them send it to me and see.
It was just my overall impression that they were staying with the new bale, it would make sense to ask Mia or Janelle rather than assuming that's the case. I know they wanted a clip that was about the same size as the ones that were originally on the bag and I get that but one would think width would be taken into consideration as well. The new ones are a nice quality. I hope they don't widen the straps in the future to fit the bales, as wider straps always slip off my shoulders...

It's nice to see a positive Arayla post- what a beautiful bag!
Thanks... I've been pretty enthusiastic about the company and the people working for them, but a big part of TPF for me is hearing from people about positives AND negatives and, when there are issues, how they're dealt with by the various companies/online sites, etc., involved. Arayla has some great bags and I wish them nothing but the best moving forward.