New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

I haven’t bought any and have sold all of mine. I became a bit disillusioned with their customer service and quality control. The Harlow is their best bag IMO!
Yeah the CS and quality control are what kept me from buying more at the time, but I still love the bags I have from them. They have held up very well. It's kind of crazy to me that they have had the same bags on their website for several years now, you would think they would deeply discount them by now to get them sold.

Reactions: baghabitz34
I haven’t bought any in a while. My Harlows are also well used. I love this bags. They made a really cut hobo a couple of years ago that was more triangular and had a pretty fabric inside, but I didn’t need to buy another big bag.
I think I know which you are talking about, I didn't totally love the shape so didn't try it.

Yeah the CS and quality control are what kept me from buying more at the time, but I still love the bags I have from them. They have held up very well. It's kind of crazy to me that they have had the same bags on their website for several years now, you would think they would deeply discount them by now to get them sold.
I haven't checked their website for ages. I'll go look. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: piosavsfan