New bracelets!

Apr 20, 2009
Thanks to everyone that voted on my post. So, while I loved the Charniere Cavalcadour a Cheval - Baroque, (I actually thought the colors popped more), I have a pet parrot, so I went with the "feathers" - the Charniere Savana Dance - Baroque. So here is my reveal. Also, I was so excited! As you can see from the pics, I have a VERY skinny wrist. And I have wanted a Kelly Dog in black forever! But the size never fit me. But my wonderful SA came through and found a new beautiful Kelly Dog in beautiful black box calfskin in a T1 (XS) size at the Las Vegas Bellagio store :smile: :smile: :smile: Two bracelets so bracelet happy for now!

Attachments

• savana.JPG
    savana.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 507
  • kelly.JPG
    kelly.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 471
Thanks to everyone that voted on my post. So, while I loved the Charniere Cavalcadour a Cheval - Baroque, (I actually thought the colors popped more), I have a pet parrot, so I went with the "feathers" - the Charniere Savana Dance - Baroque. So here is my reveal. Also, I was so excited! As you can see from the pics, I have a VERY skinny wrist. And I have wanted a Kelly Dog in black forever! But the size never fit me. But my wonderful SA came through and found a new beautiful Kelly Dog in beautiful black box calfskin in a T1 (XS) size at the Las Vegas Bellagio store :smile: :smile: :smile: Two bracelets so bracelet happy for now!

Beautiful! I love the Charniere bracelets and am waiting for the right one to come along. Love that you went for the feathers because of your parrot!

Love the Savana Dance Charniere bracelet and you wear the Kelly Dog well.