New Boy tote vs. Perfect Edge tote. and upgrade guilt?

Thank you for your +1's.
Today I am kind of feeling silly for even considering giving PE up. Funny how things just need to be put into perspective.
One of the reasons this Boy is so appealing cause it reminds me of the Bindi tote that was out of budget at the time. But like everyone said, there is always something else around the corner. I mean what if I would have splurged and bought that Bindi, and then seen this Boy? (which I like better and for less $$) That would have been my worst regret I think.
My point of this ramble being, I still love the PE tote, and I think I will take everyone's advice and wait on the Boy, for other colors, if I still "have to have it" next season:smile:

So glad you decided to keep the perfect edge tote because I also think it is a beautiful bag. I would prefer it over the boy tote. When you wanna let it go, just let me know!

BTW, if I did get the Boy in blue, what would I wear it with? I just don't see outfit pics of blue bags that much.. But it would match my sapphire ring, so maybe I should have a blue bag....:P
Anyone thoughts?
photo-8.jpg

That's a GORGEOUS blue! I think blue is such a versatile color and compliments so many colors. I personally consider blue to even be a neutral- like in a fresh subtle pop of color kind of way. I think it looks great with other neutral colors (gray, black, heather, olive... even red and orange!!)... but that's just me and my personal style. I'm happy you decided to keep the perfect edge. I think it's supremely lovely and forever classic :smile:

That's a GORGEOUS blue! I think blue is such a versatile color and compliments so many colors. I personally consider blue to even be a neutral- like in a fresh subtle pop of color kind of way. I think it looks great with other neutral colors (gray, black, heather, olive... even red and orange!!)... but that's just me and my personal style. I'm happy you decided to keep the perfect edge. I think it's supremely lovely and forever classic :smile:

I do love blue with red or orange when I see it worn in fashion blogs. I am inspired my people who are fearless to mix colors. I don't want to say I am "afraid" of color, but it is true that my wardrobe is a pretty neutral (used to be 70 percent black, but I have improved:smile: and I have been slowly trying to incorporate the world of color- its true that I always get the most compliments when I wear color cause my skin is such a pale porcelain color.
Hugs for the encouragement to keep the PE tote :smile:

Maybe it's just me but I love blue and black worn together. I've been wearing a blue half moon WOC everyday and I'm usually wearing black.

Do you have any modeling pics to share? Just curious:smile: I think the mixing black with blue would be an easy incorporation for me...not too big of leap away from my neutrals.

Another vote for the perfect edge. It's a lovely bag, it's elegant and classic in appearance, and you just got it not long ago. I think it's a great bag, and much prefer the look over the boy tote. I hope you learn to love it again!

BTW, if I did get the Boy in blue, what would I wear it with? I just don't see outfit pics of blue bags that much.. But it would match my sapphire ring, so maybe I should have a blue bag....:P
Anyone thoughts?
photo-8.jpg

That blue is pretty awesome! I'm probably like you and tend to always buy the black version. Personally I like the boy style better than the perfect edge, but it would be crazy to sell a new bag so soon.

You could definitely wear this blue with black in winter, but it would also go with beige and neutral colours.

I can understand getting carried away and obsessing on a bag. I ended up buying 2 channels in 2 months after banning myself for a year after the first one, madness! Take some time and see if you're still obsessing about the boy style in a few weeks.

If you want a red tote, I would suggest a 13C red GST. Go to the "GST Club" thread and you will see many photos of the gorgeous 13C red GST... and there are matching ballets too! A perfect match.

I am not a fan of this Boy tote and not crazy about the blue. 13C red is gorgeous and to die for.

If you want a red tote, I would suggest a 13C red GST. Go to the "GST Club" thread and you will see many photos of the gorgeous 13C red GST... and there are matching ballets too! A perfect match.

I am not a fan of this Boy tote and not crazy about the blue. 13C red is gorgeous and to die for.

+1

The 13C red GST is gorgeous. :smile:

Ladies!!!

I am considering buying this perfect edge tote - can I have your opinion! Cant find much chatter on this bag, and wondering how yours served with time?

Thanks so much!!!

Last edited: