New Boy Bags for later this year

pursegal22

Jul 28, 2014
Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know if Chanel will be releasing any calfskin boy bags for later this year? I am really interested in getting a black calfskin with RH hardware but there are only lambskin ones at the moment. If I am not able to get a calfskin then possibly a caviar. Any thoughts on caviar for those of you who have this boy?

Still pretty new to Chanel and wanted to see if anyone had any info on either a calfskin or possibly a caviar boy.

Thanks

What's wrong with lambskin? I have a black lambskin flap and it's in amazing condition! I think for black you don't have to worry about as much as other colours when it comes to lambskin :smile:

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know if Chanel will be releasing any calfskin boy bags for later this year? I am really interested in getting a black calfskin with RH hardware but there are only lambskin ones at the moment. If I am not able to get a calfskin then possibly a caviar. Any thoughts on caviar for those of you who have this boy?

Still pretty new to Chanel and wanted to see if anyone had any info on either a calfskin or possibly a caviar boy.

Thanks
I'm with you. I have lambskin flap & love it. Now, I set my mind for the boy with caviar rhw, but my SA only has lambskin with rhw, it's beautiful too; it makes me crazy to decide :sad: