New Boutique Purchases for Lady!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    Hello everyone!! I'm kinda new here but lurking since April '08. I know, that's crazy! Anyway, I stopped at the boutique last night to purchase some new scarves. They didn't have much and I spent more than I planned but, for the most part, I'm happy with my purchases.

Op Art Dot Ponytail Scarves in Lilac and Black and the Floral W/Sig Scarf that will come out with the new floorset on Friday.

Op Art Dot Ponytail.JPG Floral Sig Scarf.JPG
  2. Very cute! I wish the op art scarf came in the orange that the North South Tote comes in, I'd be all over it!

3. Thanks arsweb! I love orange and I'm kicking myself for not getting that orange factory scarf yesterday. :sad:

4. I love that floral scarf! It's beautiful! Congrats!

5. Thank you jeh3V!! Now all I need is a bag to put it on...LOL!!

6. Wow, the floral scarf is just beautiful!

7. Thanks margaritaxmix! I wish they had it in ponytail size becaue they tie better on the bags.

8. LOVE your stuff!!!! I LOVE that floral scarf! do you have the style number...do you know if it comes out in any other colors...if not...i might buy it anyways...even though I loathe pink lol

9. Very pretty! I agree with everyone else - that floral scarf is just beautiful! It will be soo pretty in the spring and summer. Great buys, and thanks for coming out of "lurkdom" to show us!

10. Thanks mrodriquez2006!! The style number is 98550 and as far as I know, this is the only color it comes in but I'm not 100% sure.

11. I love that floral scarf!

12. Thank you donnalynn11 and Thistle! To think, I almost didn't buy it!

13. Oh I love those scarfs , I think I am going to get the plum one this week to go with my plum satchel , that flower scraf is to die for ! what bag are you going to put it on ?

14. Very pretty. The floral scarf is gorgeous.

15. That floral scarf is beautiful!