New Bottega/Dior plus Red Party Pics :)

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Went to the Red Party tonight and OMFG it was great! They had silent auctions that I knew nothing about until I got there! The proceeds went to a good cause as well, so it was a win win all the way!

I won a Dior Saddle bag and also my very first BV. If anyone has any experience with BV let me know, I'm new to the brand!

DSC01462.JPG

Invites, VIP passes, and brochure for the event:

DSC01454.JPG

Guys @ the private Fendi party, serving some drinks:

DSC01450.JPG

Love the fur!

Sorry, uploaded the pic the wrong way!

DSC01449.JPG

Awesome pink croc spy I wish I had walked out with!

DSC01414.JPG

Bag painted tonight by Christian Lassen, to be auctioned off at a later date:

DSC01451.JPG

All the people trying to get into the private Dior party. It got so crowded that they had to stop letting people in until others got out, glad I got there early!:wacko:

DSC01444.JPG

DSC01428.JPG

Okay /end long post!:biggrin:

Megs said:
Bottega bags only get softer and softer with age. I love that color!! Looks like fun.. why wasn't I invited?? ;)

hehe start shopping in HI more Megs~! If you're ever down here let me know, we can rock it out:nuts:

Glad to hear that the BV will only get better with age:biggrin: I am soooo in love with the saddle though, I'm a saddle bag whore:love: Its pretty cool because the HI diors don't stock the red detective saddles, however they brought one in for the Red Party and its MINE:love: :love: :love: :nuts: Okay, sorry, got a little toooo excited there.

I am sooo looking forward to this next year!!!:amuse:

wow, if there is someone who's hooked on and with bags, it's Noriko for sure. Thanks for sharing the pics with us, keep them coming! ;)

hehe thanks Vlad! I swear, I think I have a SERIOUS problem with bags, the new bags I got less than a day ago haven't even seen the light of day and I'm already looking for new ones :lol:

You WON 2 bags in one night? Dang girl... you got alot of luck in the world!!! ::envy:: :love:

I like the red Dior bag. That bag is realy cute! Congrats!! :nuts:

Btw, how is the Dior saddle bag like? Is it hard to organize your stuff inside the bag since it looks like things will slide to the bottom of the bag?