New Bosphore or Pre-Love Montsouris?

I have the Bosphore and I love it. It is so beautiful and I really love the 2 pockets in front and the side pocket where you can have wallet, passport etc.
I hade my backpack as handluggage when me and my hubby flew to the Maldives 2 months ago and it was really great to have my hands free at the Airport.

Reactions: prepster
I've had both pre-LVoed. The pockets on the bosphore are really useful so you don't have to keep opening the main compartment all the time. Also the bottom just has the vachetta trim, not the full vachetta bottom like the Monty. I think the Bosphore is much prettier. Have you looked at some of the other backpacks like the Josh or Palm Springs?

I likes the bosphore because of all those pockets and it looks more classic and lady like, I don't want a bag that looks too masculine.

If compare Bosphore to Palm Spring Pm/MM, which one will you pick? Thanks!

Pre-Loved Montsouris! This is the first time I bought a pre-loved item. I totally believe in buying pre-loved only if the item is no longer on sale in the current Brand Site. I bought both sizes of the Palm Springs (Mini and PM) and returned both. The Mini was way too small and PM looks like a school bag. I wanted something classy and something I didn't have to worry about using as a small baby bag. I just bought two different sizes, all in amazing condition! And the total of both is half the price of the Palm Springs Mini. I'm 5'2, 105lbs for reference. Here are some pics that will help you decide. The PM is tad bit bigger than the Palm Springs Mini, and the MM is comparable to a regular everyday bag 11x10x4.

IMG_1487301599.552096.jpgIMG_1487301612.923309.jpgIMG_1487301626.836522.jpgIMG_1487301636.930188.jpgIMG_1487301649.320985.jpgIMG_1487301685.242409.jpgIMG_1487301694.245501.jpgIMG_1487301703.949623.jpg

To be honest, PM will be used for on the go, restaurants etc and MM for longer outside trips. Both hold my baby wipes, two diapers, water bottle for toddler, pacifier, my key cles, hair brush, and i can squeeze in a SLG for PM, but fits no problem for MM. MM even fits my LV cosmetic pouch.

Thanks Yy0727! Thank you for all the details and comparison pictures! It's really helpful! The PM looks very cute! I tried to find a decent pre-love condition one, but it is a super hard.

Pre-Loved Montsouris! This is the first time I bought a pre-loved item. I totally believe in buying pre-loved only if the item is no longer on sale in the current Brand Site. I bought both sizes of the Palm Springs (Mini and PM) and returned both. The Mini was way too small and PM looks like a school bag. I wanted something classy and something I didn't have to worry about using as a small baby bag. I just bought two different sizes, all in amazing condition! And the total of both is half the price of the Palm Springs Mini. I'm 5'2, 105lbs for reference. Here are some pics that will help you decide. The PM is tad bit bigger than the Palm Springs Mini, and the MM is comparable to a regular everyday bag 11x10x4.

To be honest, PM will be used for on the go, restaurants etc and MM for longer outside trips. Both hold my baby wipes, two diapers, water bottle for toddler, pacifier, my key cles, hair brush, and i can squeeze in a SLG for PM, but fits no problem for MM. MM even fits my LV cosmetic pouch.

Wow, they both look great on you. I was wondering about the PM myself as an alternative to the Palm Springs. This was very helpful.