New Bosphore Messengers??

1. First they were supposed to be out July 1, then August 1 - does anyone know for sure when they will be released??

On another note - remember the drama with my LV French Purse? I had taken it in because the stitching was coming out after a year and a half. Well they said they would send it for repair. A month later it still wasn't back and the mgr. said that the repair dept. was very backed up and they had no idea when it would be finished. I had a minor hissy fit and said - no - not acceptable. They need to let us know when - 1 week, 1 month - just some idea!! Well he called me back on Friday and said that enough was enough and they would just give me a new wallet!!! But, I'm thinking now perhaps I shouold not get another French Purse (this is the second in three years to have problems) - so I think I'm going to hold the credit and get the Bosphore Messenger PM if it ever comes in!! Ok - that's all!

2. Why don't you just use the credit for a Koala wallet or zippy? Sounds like you're still in need of a wallet! Hope that helps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice