New borough highrises coming my way.

dl787

O.G.
Aug 5, 2013
I haven't purchased a borough since they first came out and I got the pebbled oxblood. I asked my SA today about the bar striped highrise. She had to call JAX and was told there were 20 in stock. Took the phone out of her hand and ordered it right there. Then she showed me the picture of the tan/white she had just ordered for herself and I caved. So I've got these 2 coming along with the vermillion borough keychain (no pic of this). I am so excited!

Don't know why striped pic is so tiny. They are the same size bag. 11.8" x 9 x 2.8

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393716850.541327.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393716863.119767.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why the picture of the striped one is so tiny. They are the same size. 11.8" x 9" x 2.8". The style number on striped is 30355. The tan/white is 30504.

The two-tone was $478. I think the bar stripe was a little more but I'm not sure of the exact amount because I ordered some other things with it and haven't gotten my email.

Hmm, I just talked to one of the representatives, and she said the striped highrise borough is not available for purchase yet in the system. Strange...Anyway, congrats on your purchase, and can't wait to see your reveal photos when they come!

Will most definitely post pics. I believe the large black/white can also be ordered thru JAX. Style # 30466. It is too big for me, otherwise I would have gotten it vs the tan/white. Both the striped and the black/white are on the Coach UK site. They have the wrong dimensions listed for the black/white one. According to my SA it is about 15" long, compared to the regular which is 11.9".

Hmm, I just talked to one of the representatives, and she said the striped highrise borough is not available for purchase yet in the system. Strange...Anyway, congrats on your purchase, and can't wait to see your reveal photos when they come!

Doesn't surprise me. That's why I took the phone from SA and ordered it right then. Surely there will be more as I don't think it's been on the Coach UK site very long. I've never ordered a bag that was on one of the international sites, but not on U.S. Site. Not sure how that works as far as availability. Will post pics when they arrive.

^^Thanks for the info! I just checked out the highrises on the UK website. The representative told me the new floorset will be out end of March/beginning of April-hoping that's not true! I have a PCE that is good only until March 16.

I haven't purchased a borough since they first came out and I got the pebbled oxblood. I asked my SA today about the bar striped highrise. She had to call JAX and was told there were 20 in stock. Took the phone out of her hand and ordered it right there. Then she showed me the picture of the tan/white she had just ordered for herself and I caved. So I've got these 2 coming along with the vermillion borough keychain (no pic of this). I am so excited!

Don't know why striped pic is so tiny. They are the same size bag. 11.8" x 9 x 2.8

View attachment 2525799View attachment 2525800

Did you see a picture of this keychain before you bought it? Is it on an overseas Coach site? Thanks!