New boots, Maely, love the fit on larger calves!

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
CANADA
So I picked these up online for $ 75 (display pair), hoping they'd fit my larger calves. I was delighted to find out they went on with ease, as I pulled them up (love them). My question is, does anyone know what other Coach styles (riding boots, or tall boots) would have a similar fit in the calves?? I was going to grab another pair that had a short zipper on the inside, (Mysie I think) but wondered if they'd be narrower. It seems the style I purchased (NO zipper, which I prefer) is wider through the calf. Anyway…I highly suggest these for those with a more athletic build (calf) 16 inch or greater. Any other boot recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Attachments

GaudyGirl

Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
The riding boot style probably has a little more room than something sleeker but I have 8 or 9 pairs of Coach boots in various styles and they generally accommodate my large calves better than most brands.

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
CANADA
The riding boot style probably has a little more room than something sleeker but I have 8 or 9 pairs of Coach boots in various styles and they generally accommodate my large calves better than most brands.
Can you give me a couple style names so I can research them, Id love to get a brown pair too :smile: Thanks