New Boots! But unsure of what to wear w/them

Mia2001

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I purchased these boots and I'm not sure what type of clothing would look good with them. In the picture they appear to be a camel color, however, they are actually very light. I have an extensive wardorbe but for the life of me, I can't think of what to pair with these boots...any suggestions??

Those are gorgeous! I would pair them with everything lol!! Jeans and t-shirts, jeans and sweaters, tights, skirts and sweaters, leggings, untucked collared shirt and casual blazer, flowy long hippy looking skirts, tailored skirts, possibilities are endless!

I agree with Glamfoxx and loserxstar--they are gorgeous and very versatile. I think I would pair them with jeans in a dark wash because it would be a nice contrast to the light color of the boots.

oh my god are those the Fornarina boots?? i love them!! i think they would look cute with everything--leggings, tights, dresses, jeans tucked in...congrats on your great purchase!

are they suede? i was going to say dark denim too but i would be careful and watch for denim rub off!!!
i would wear wide let pants--winter white, black, grey. skirts would look great too.
have fun!

They're leather and more than likely the denim will transfer. I'll have to spray them with some leather protector. I read some of the posts last night and tried some of the suggested outfits; you guys were a big help. I drew a blank with these boots..but you guys put it all in fashion perspective. Thanks for all the help.

I'd love them with dark denim and neutral turtlenecks, plus a blazer on top. A tank and cardi combo in a neutral works for me too! Hope this helps, they're really cute boots!