New Boheme bag

Chanel doesn't take deposits either, I'd be a little apprehensive about putting $ down without a product en route to me.
i've purchased 2 goyard bags that weren't available in store before and both required a full deposit and came within the timeframe that was told to me, meanwhile i've been put on plenty of "list" at chanel and never heard back, so i like the goyard approach for bags that i actually want to purchase.

Reactions: Swanky
i've purchased 2 goyard bags that weren't available in store before and both required a full deposit and came within the timeframe that was told to me, meanwhile i've been put on plenty of "list" at chanel and never heard back, so i like the goyard approach for bags that i actually want to purchase.
That’s what I am worried about!! I’ve seen in the forum that Goyard has been taking full payments for the boheme, while mine isn’t taking any :sad:

At least shipment is coming in!! Thanks!
Which color of boheme did you get? Any thoughts and photos on the new bag?;D
I got the black/tan one and luckily ordered before the price increase on 8/1. It’s my first Goyard so I’m still feeling it out and getting used to the less structureness. It still has the plastic on. Lol. But it looks exactly like the one someone posted before. I think I will like it better once I get a bag organizer to give it some shape. The part I’m uncertain about is the opening area and middle of the bag. It bends/folds inward/outward while you carry it because of the hobo shape/one strap. I used to carry a Gucci canvas hobo which I loved and this reminded me of it when I first saw the picture but the Gucci canvas was soft but thicker/heavier so it held it’s own. Maybe the Boheme is like this because it’s new and crispy? Does anyone have suggestions on how to carry it and make it look less frumpy?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I got the black/tan one and luckily ordered before the price increase on 8/1. It’s my first Goyard so I’m still feeling it out and getting used to the less structureness. It still has the plastic on. Lol. But it looks exactly like the one someone posted before. I think I will like it better once I get a bag organizer to give it some shape. The part I’m uncertain about is the opening area and middle of the bag. It bends/folds inward/outward while you carry it because of the hobo shape/one strap. I used to carry a Gucci canvas hobo which I loved and this reminded me of it when I first saw the picture but the Gucci canvas was soft but thicker/heavier so it held it’s own. Maybe the Boheme is like this because it’s new and crispy? Does anyone have suggestions on how to carry it and make it look less frumpy?

View attachment 5593176

View attachment 5593177

View attachment 5593178

View attachment 5593179
So pretty! Yes I get the shapeless part of the bag once I saw the pictures. I guess it’s the design of goyard to make it slouchy and casual. Happy for you! I have ordered a green one as my first goyard too!