New Boheme bag

I just visited the Goyard flagship store in Paris and the SA told me the Boheme is completely sold out and they will be discontinuing the model. Is this true?!
The SA her/his self told you this directly? That’s really receiving the news from the source. I haven’t heard this anywhere else and find it surprising given the popularity of the bag, but I would tend to believe an SA (can’t imagine a reason why they would put that out there if not true). Let’s hope it was a misunderstanding (on their part, not insinuating you misheard).

Reactions: cp415
Some Paris SAs are whacky... I was there three years ago to purchase an artois, but she looked at me like I was crazy and that Goyard has never made such a model. I then went online and showed her the artois model on the Goyard website and she asked if I was on an "authentic" website... I just turned around and left the store.

I don't think Boheme is going away any time soon, they literally just released it about a year ago and they sell out in all colors. I am currently on a waiting list for two colors at Bergdorf Goodman so the SA that you met with is most likely wrong.

Some Paris SAs are whacky... I was there three years ago to purchase an artois, but she looked at me like I was crazy and that Goyard has never made such a model. I then went online and showed her the artois model on the Goyard website and she asked if I was on an "authentic" website... I just turned around and left the store.

I don't think Boheme is going away any time soon, they literally just released it about a year ago and they sell out in all colors. I am currently on a waiting list for two colors at Bergdorf Goodman so the SA that you met with is most likely wrong.
I agree, the SA at the Saint Honoré location was very dismissive and rude. She was definitely giving out false information. I don’t think goyard is discontinuing the model, it’s just out of stock for now.