New BLUE INDIA messenger!

1. So, my intention today was to go into BalNY and put my name down for a Vert Deau mens day for december, instead i walked out with a new b bag :whistle: i've never been able to feel a bag with squishy leather IRL before, but this one is definitely a lot less veiny than my ink messenger. :love:

I'm not sure if this is Blue India, Daphne, a REALLY REALLY sweet SA, told me it was a blue color they only produced for the mens day style, and according to her boss a lot of the spring colors (sea green included) arent going to be ordered in the mens day version :cry:. Anyway, I wound up seeing this blue india look alike and fell in love :yahoo:

Here some pics of the bag:

bag collection 001.jpg bag collection 002 small.jpg bag collection 005 small.jpg

2. It is just great to see a guy wearing a Bbag!!! :biguns:
    Congrats on the new bag!

3. ohhhhhh Beautiful!!!

4. Oh...this solves the mystery of the weird blue Messenger color that Toiletduck saw a couple of months ago ... so interesting that they only produced this color in the messenger! Thanks for sharing!

5. I love the blue india in the messenger style! Yours is so nice. So is your ink! Congrats!

6. wow, that looks fabulous! thanks for modeling that! I was just telling The Man today that he should get a men's bbag.

7. I don't think it's the Blue India. I think the Messenger in this color existed before Blue India was released ... and what Daphne said seems to confirm it. Here is a stock photo of the Messenger in this color (it's called "Avio" blue):

messenger_blue.jpg
  8. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L :drool:

9. Mmmmm, looks smooshy! :love:

10. 0o0o0o YUMMY! thanks for sharing pics!!

11. Congrats !!!
    The bag looks great on you !!!

12. looks great! congrats!

13. awesome! those messenger bags are amazing- practical and SO cool!

14. love it! its sooo cool !!

15. Wow - looks fabulous on you! Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice