New blue Box for engagement rings?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this on Instagram but I can't find anything on the website or online about them changing the boxes. I wondered if any of you who are close to a Tiffany store/visit the stores often had heard anything more about this? The box looks beautiful. :loveeyes:
    20170715_225344.png

mrsbagalot1222 and ame like this.
  2. What a pretty box! I've never seen anything like that before!

uhpharm01 and coeur like this.
  3. Yes please let me know if you find out more about this box! I got engaged in December and still have to buy a wedding band

uhpharm01 and coeur like this.
  4. A Tiffany and Co SA from Canada said it's the new engagement ring box. Not sure if they are replacements to the suede box or just an additional option.

coeur likes this.
  5. Omg I like this !!

coeur likes this.
  6. Ahh it would be nice if you could have the choice of which one you want. [emoji2]

Sweet71 likes this.
  7. Now you can get a blue box inside the blue box. I think this is the nicest ring box ever.

aynrand likes this.
  8. I like the understated black suede box. It lets the ring do the talking.

Zucnarf, Nutcracker and Thatgirl00 like this.
  9. Yes, the SA in Toronto literally took out the new box for my partner and I to have a look at. Apparently, Tiffany's is very excited for this box.

I think it's very 'cute', but perhaps not as sophisticated?

uhpharm01 likes this.
  10. I want this box badly!!

11. I really like this box. I treated myself to a Tiffany 1/2 hoop diamond and pink sapphire ring for a milestone birthday last year and was really disappointed with the black velvet box - it's like every other jeweller's box. I'd love this box for my ring!

12. I love this box!! :love: Wonder if it's for engagement rings only or all Tiffany rings... :graucho:

uhpharm01, westjenn and Violet Bleu like this.
  13. Oh I saw that pic on IG :nuts: the other day! It's soooooo pretty!

14. I an so in need of the new box! I just may have to buy something to get it! Win-Win!

15. Yes! I talked to an SA who said this is the only way to get one!

Sassy.Jacque and uhpharm01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice