New Blood...

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
While searching for the medium light grey antigona I came across this stunner. Though I tried to put her out of my mind, day dreams of me jotting around town with her by my side look oh so fierce continually flooded in. Resistance was futile, as she is the new blood my wardrobe so desperately needs.

Presenting the medium oxblood antigona! *sorry for the crappy iPhone pics*

The color was hard to capture in the pics. Probably the best representation is with the leather swatch. But she's absolutely gorg & I can't wait to use her :yahoo:

Attachments

• carrie.jpg
    carrie.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 453
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 452
  • close.jpg
    close.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 448
  • duo.jpg
    duo.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 452
Wow! She's as beautiful as we were imagining. There's a reason everyone is drooling over this color Anti.

You got one! Stunning color!! Looks like a marvelous neutral pop of color and looks so gorgeous next to your embossed Ant. Beautiful pair! Congratulations!!!

Gorgeous!

Oh my goodness! A very jealous bag monster has risen within me right now - she is just BEAUTIFUL! :woohoo:

thanks ladies!!! though i originally wanted the light gray, so glad i decided to get this beauty bc i could not be happier!

Oh my!!! You got my sac de jour at the moment! I hate getting myself into a ban harrr!!! Congratulation for a gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS Antigona!! Truly its amazing color I LOVE IT & I WANT IT.

Oh my - I love this colour! I've eyed it up in the Antigona as well as the Lucrezia :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

oooh so which one are you leaning towards?

Ooh she's beautiful, love this colour!

thanks so much!

Oh my!!! You got my sac de jour at the moment! I hate getting myself into a ban harrr!!! Congratulation for a gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS Antigona!! Truly its amazing color I LOVE IT & I WANT IT.

ban sham... you need this bag in your closet. get it :graucho:

Last night, I saw this at Luisaviaroma I put it in my shopping cart and Lorde!!! I am fighting myself not to give in. Hahaha I need to be good and wait a lil longer. I'm only in my ban just lil over a month hehehe

While searching for the medium light grey antigona I came across this stunner. Though I tried to put her out of my mind, day dreams of me jotting around town with her by my side look oh so fierce continually flooded in. Resistance was futile, as she is the new blood my wardrobe so desperately needs.

Presenting the medium oxblood antigona! *sorry for the crappy iPhone pics*

The color was hard to capture in the pics. Probably the best representation is with the leather swatch. But she's absolutely gorg & I can't wait to use her :yahoo:
I LOVE this bag!! Both of your Antigonas are so beautiful - congrats on a great purchase!