new blog w/ pics is up -- JapanLA

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They got some of the new toki shirts in -- order before they're gone!

=P

2. off topic but i still want a mushroom stool.

3. I would get it too...but idk what I would do with it? LOL.

4. I want the white gun shirt so badly!!!! Should I? Shouldn't I??? Geez!!!! Hahahaha can I go at least a week or 2 without throwing my money to Tokidoki?!

5. lately I started looking at the friends w/ you stuff and she just got shirts :Push: I'm supposed to refrain from buying... I really want the piccolo one but I guess that'll be in a later batch?

6. Probably not mamaxjam! lmfao...i know i can't -- i tried, unsuccessful :sad: IDK, I wanted that shirt as well..but I can't bring myself to wear a shirt with guns? lol.

jenn - friends with you? hmm?

7. exactly, closest justification was to make it my new vanity chair...hahaha and that's realllllly reaching.

8. Hahaha that was me a few years ago.. but I don't know... somewhere down the line I changed. hahahahaha Is it horrible of me to want a tshirt that says "mother" (since I am one) on the front in some nice lettering... and then "f'er" on the back?! hahahahaha

9. Does anyone know what JapanLA charges for shipping (in US)? I don't suppose there are any discount codes or anything?

10. I feel the same way about the guns. I like the tank more because of the burdies :biggrin:

and friends with you is an artist?
    https://www.friendswithyou.com/
    I haven't really looked into it I just know they make cute/disturbing vinyls and stuff... The shirt w/ the colorful dots specifically but it's those shirts and prints right after the hello kitty merchandise :biggrin:

11. it was ten for two hoodies to ohio

12. They charges $6 for a bracelet, $7 for a hoodie+necklace, and $12 for a bag (insurance included) to NJ

I dont think they have any discount codes...

13. eejit - I really think the shipping depends on how much items you purchase and what kind of packaging she has to use. She usually uses flat rate boxes (I think). I really do not think there are any discounts.

mamaxjam -- that's hilarious!

jenn -- yes, no guns! lolz. It's nice...but I still do not think I could bring myself to use something with guns.

socprof - the chair? noo noo you can live without it lolz. being an anti-enabler :biggrin:

14. haha. I like the mushroom stools too!

15. cute t-shirts!! i asked jaime last week how much it is to ship the mushroom stools. I wanted to get two for my kids. she said she didn't know but would probably be a bit cause of their size! i just told her nm, i'll try to go up there sometime when i visit my dad.. =)