New bleecker color? Strange photo on coach legacy boutique site

This is 40885 in rose on the drilldown:

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/40885_B4ro_d2.jpg

40885_B4ro_d2.jpg

But the info on the little pic of the pink wristlet is this:

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/thumbnail/40885_B4RO_t.jpg

So the big pic in rose is red and the little pic in rose is pink. Weird!

Did that help or do you need all the numbers in the sku number?

Yes, thanks! The item number is the 6K25, mini skinny. What's weird are the color codes. BKHRO is brass, khaki, rose so should be a signature mini skinny with rose leather trim. But then it says B4/Rose which is brass and rose leather. I can't get anything to show up in the drilldown for it but can call JAX and find out more! Thank you again for all your trouble! I hope you can post pics tomorrow for us too! And I hope they do this in the wristlet too! It'd be nice to have a matching set!

tlloveshim:

Please let us know of anything you find in this color. I would really love a Bleeker Flap
in this rose color. I am going to call the Bleeker Store today and maybe head over there
as well to see what I can find out.
Liz

tlloveshim:

Please let us know of anything you find in this color. I would really love a Bleeker Flap
in this rose color. I am going to call the Bleeker Store today and maybe head over there
as well to see what I can find out.
Liz

OMG. You and me both! I would sell off something and use my credit to get this baby ban or no ban! i can go without food for a week and not die right? LOL

I went to the Bleeker Store today with my picture of the rose wristlet
and they know nothing of this color. They said that they will have new
stuff in February. I am going to keep calling and keep checking to see
what I find out. They put me in their client tracker for something in rose
color. I am keeping my fingers crossed for something in the rose color.

Thanks for checking! Please keep us posted if you find out anything later. A pink large flap bag would make me really happy! :love::love::love:

I've got my fingers crossed!

41203_d1.jpg

Now that I've found this in the drilldown, I'm curious about this mini skinny again!

Biggestbaglover, can you post a pic of your mini skinny for us? I need to call JAX and see if I can find anything out about these 2!