NEW Black Bowling on Ebay - BIN $1225 :-)

1. Are the straps long enough to fit comfortably over the shoulder on this style? Also, what is the retail price of this style? I don't see the price on ateliernaff.

2. Disregard my prior questions as I just noticed another post showing the bag being worn and comment on fitting over the shoulder....

3. l_b, not to sound like a weirdo or anything...but you should add the pic of you wearing it. You really make the bag look great!

Good luck!

4. I will add a pic...Thank you !

5. Good luck, l_b!

6. good luck l_b. it is a gorgeous bag

7. I hope to sell it because my SA called today.. the mini-bowling in greige is arrived... she say that is gorgeous...and i want to buy it..
    Should i lower the price of the bowling to sell it quickly?

8. ^ you can't just exchange the black bowling for the greige?

9. I've just exchanged a greige twiggy for the black bowling.... i can't ask to exchange again.. i'm crazy

10. Wow - I'm really loving this bag. Good luck with the sale l_b - although it wont hurt to try to exchange again. The SA knows your a great client and that you'll be back in the future. Give it a go!

PS - I'm busting to see the mini-bowling too!

11. wow, that bowling bag is TDF & you should totally try to exchange it again :yes:...the nyc b-bag store allows 2 exchanges before they cut you off (i know because i've done it!!!) :P

12. exchange it! dont worry about seeming weird, it's not that bid of a deal.

13. exactly, when you're paying over $1K for something, you shouldn't feel weird or bad or embarrassed about it at all :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice