New Birkins at Decades--08/14/08

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for posting this asa! I just drove by there last night but they were closed. A reason to go back to Melrose! :smile:

2. Oh man! A 30 in raisin! I hate bag bans!

3. Thanks for sharing the tip! The Indigo Birdie sounds interesting.....! I hope a TPFer gets it!

4. According to the Decades blog, the Indigo ostrich 35 is already sold, the Raisin 30 is still available. They will be posting a 40 black fjord and a 25 red croc sometime today.

5. The raisin Birkin hardly looks raisin at all?!? :confused1: Looks more like rouge H or some shade of reddish brown (not prune).

6. They just added the latest one to their site - 25 cm red Niloticus Crocodile Birkin. :woohoo:

7. I went to Decades today and I agree with Roxane, the color does not look like raisin IRL. It is definitely some other reddish brown color.

I also inquired about the price of the 40cm black birkin w/GHW ($10,500) and the 25cm red croco birkin ($30,000)

8. I agree, Roxane. Definitely not Raisin.

Thanks for sharing, Asa.

9. Does anyone know the price of the "raisin" birkin?? TIA!